MidwestMover’s Madness

We are 16 meters above sea level. I just can’t get used to no central air or heat. Also I have a basement, but not in California. I don’t understand why? I haven’t been to Portugal yet.

1 Like

DBHP coming out of reveg and showing five finger leaves again. Gonna flip these plants this week and smack a few with some DBHP pollen from @BigMike55.

9 Likes

Seed run???

3 Likes

Just make a few. Only have one DBHP plant. Probably hit the Jungle Spice as well. I don’t mind sorting the seeds out of the bud if it’s just a few.

3 Likes

The thing about the dbhp is the novelty if your a grower. I’m not saying it’s not good to smoke. I’ve never tried it but if I was to grow it I’d be ripping off leafs just to see the red :rofl:

4 Likes

It seems to only be newish growth that will bleed. The older woody stuff is regular looking. It’s good smoke, the hash is even better.

5 Likes

Day 2 Flower. 5 Jungle Spice, a Gorilla Slippers, DBHP, and the mystery SFV og thingy.

13 Likes

Same plants. Day 10. Wait, one is a Blue Tara, back right middle.

Went 11/11 on the clones this time. Left clones in cup of water for a day, temp at 80, coco at 250 ppm.
Reveg plants are going one of the Jungle Spice is showing no signs of re-veg at 6 weeks. I’m gonna chop it and ravage it for seeds. Hopefully that will bring added stability to the WolfPack.

12 Likes

Soon there will be no room there :sweat_smile:, on the right track… beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I need to learn how to pack more in flower. Just started flowering and down to 1/4 oz to smoke. Need to start looking for an outdoor spot. Even one plant would give me a great yield.

2 Likes

Maybe increasing light potency? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s cranked. I think the biggest thing is impatience. That and airflow in and out of that room is dismal. I’m gonna ask around for a CO2 bottle and see if that helps…… if I can find one.

3 Likes

Upon what I read in this thread, don’t think it would help too much: :sweat:

you can build one kit as explained there and see if that helps, your poor airflow would be at least something positive in this case … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

A bit late to the party :partying_face: but im pullin up my 5 gallon bucket

2 Likes

I consume anywhere from 1-2 jars on average per week. The plants I grow average 2-4 jars per plant per 2 months.
Thats how I figured out roughly what I need growing.

5 Likes

My first run I had 5 mono tubs running. They were big plants just didn’t yield. Thought about starting back up, but what am I gonna do with a couple pounds of mushrooms.

2 Likes

Glad to have ya!

1 Like

this run and the next and I’ll be back on track. Need to keep more clones around and some seeds popping every once in a while. I’ve had 6 weeks of an empty flower tent.

3 Likes

Empty flower tent = Sad flower tent

1 Like

Happy Holidays @George. I didn’t win or lose.

4 Likes