Milk & Cookies - Exotic Genetix 🧬

Hello again!

I recently had a conversation with @Rogue, and the topic of Milk & Cookies strain by Exotic Genetix came up. It struck me that three years ago, I had no knowledge of Overgrow. Now that I’m aware, I’m sincerely reaching out to ask, from the bottom of my heart, if anyone possesses these seeds, please do let me know. I’m open to trading, donating, or whatever it takes to acquire these beans. If, by any chance, you do have them, rest assured I’ll prioritize reproducing them for you immediately by putting my next projects on hold and send back a generous share of the seeds!

Kindly help spread the word, as I understand this is quite a rare find and not particularly well-known(or popular lol) !

10 Likes

I’m hoping with knowledge someone sees this ! (,:

@Rinsewarrior13 cant believe I forgot about this. I just felt so defeated the first time I searched

Putting those good vibes out there…your Karma alone will help you out…

Putting it out there in the universe that this will work out for you:) @SubzeroIceKold

3 Likes

Thank you, even if it doesn’t . I’m okay with it, I might just go buy some eights of that strain and see if I get lucky with a seed lol

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a desperate long shot. :crazy_face:
I wish you the best in finding these bro.
I’m bout to F3 some Purple Lamborghini from Exotic. I’ll let ya know when they’re done. :wink:

8 Likes

Hell yeah :stuck_out_tongue: guess what. Found them on strainly for 175 plus 10$ shipping. I’m trying to find space in my credit card. Might cancel some other purchases I made yikes.

Edit: just canceled a purchase, oh well. I’m waiting on a deposit to be returned so I can make the purchase hehehe

6 Likes

Seek, and ye shall find!

4 Likes

Still doing a seed reproduction I bet.

Wym ? (Ten character)

1 Like

I meant I bet you are still going to do a seed run on your new seeds. Especially since they are hard to find.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah bro. Of course. These things are going to cost me 180$

And then they will be spread here. And they will live forever through my purchase. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Way to take one for the team! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s going to suck, specially because I’m in a really bad situation. But I couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t get them so fuck it. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Howso bud?

1 Like

I whispered it to you lol but yeah I’m taking it for the team. That warm blanket anxiety calming high will be passed down for many years

2 Likes

Good news !

I officially finally got my hands on these rare genetics.

12 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you bro ! :smiley: im so going to Oprah these seeds away.

7 Likes

Those are gonna be chef’s kiss I’ve never had it but Purple Urkle is a killer strain and exotix does good work so I’m sure it’s worth the f3 work

2 Likes

Right on brother…great one to work with for sure!!!

2 Likes