Mimir's F.B.S.C runs- Beanz, Beanz the magical fruit

Damn! I’m on board too!!! Mimir’s rolling scientific stylee!!! Thanks for your work and dedication @MimirKush !!!

5 Likes

“Dibs” on that far corner there. Let the fun begin, Full Fare submitted, Refreshments in hand, gonna ride it out. I wish you nothing but success. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: FSBC deserves its own category

:v: :v: Have a good day all.

2 Likes

sounds like a hell fire poly-hybrid cross - watching ya -

[(Berserker (Skywalker OG x Thors Hammer) x Hells Angel (OG Kush x True Gangster Kush)]

#freakers

2 Likes

You know man, I mailed out 5 packs of seeds last week, and all of them have arrived except yours. You’re in some sort of USPS twilight zone man. :grinning:
:guitar:

1 Like

Was meaning to drop those beanz yesterday but had a family emegency so hopefully tomorrow i can have a real start to this thread… My apology’s for the ugly start up with this thread… Was stoned and didnt know :joy:

4 Likes

It’s all good. Remember:

:laughing:
:guitar:

12 Likes

Dude you had me rolling with that…

02-27-21 Valkyrie germination begins

Not the biggest seeds ive put down but they are far from the worst
Ph is at 6.0
Temp is 75°
Much love in the garden

12 Likes

Alright 1 week after 3 days 3 taproots were poking around the paper towel sweet put em in some rockwool and into the veg tent… 2 days later there was another 4 taproots so i put em all into cubes… Now its 2 days later and we got 3 lil babies and some ?'s… Fingers crossed

Humidity is at 75% and temp 77

14 Likes

Well a fourth has popped up kinda… Theyve been kept fairly dry just added a tad bit of moisture before i took the pic

7 Likes

Lil non pic update to save server space another baby has broke the surface… That makes 5 so far
Lets put out vibes for a couple more :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Well this sucks… The 3 tiny sprouts died so all rhats left is these 2 which havent really grown much.

Idk this is a rough start :joy: guess i just gotta hope for the best here

6 Likes

I feel your pain but don’t let it get you down. I started 2 PPP seeds, both got a tap root. First one did not break surface after being put in coco and when I dug it out the poor thing was dead. Not today the one that did come up is flopping over. I have never lost one before so this is a first for me. Gonna drop some more beans and soldier on :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just dont like the thought of wastin the freaker strains… This is the first time ive had any pop a root and then die

2 Likes

I am in the same boat. I got some PPP seeds that there was a run done on which apparently disappeared so I was really lucky to get my hands on them. Decided to do my first seed run with them to spread across OG and now the first 2 are dead/dying. I would care much less if it was like Pineapple express or some other easy to get strain. Just dropped 4 more seeds in water, nothing to do but keep moving forward. Hope the remaining plants grow strong and healthy for you.

3 Likes

Thanks man me too

2 Likes

Down for the show, hope you have better luck with the rest of the grow :v::v::v:

2 Likes

So they were kinda mutant for a while there but seem to be evening out somewhat. Although its still a little visible… There has been no uniformity with these two… One side huge other tiny… If you pick em up and look from the side they look like clones :joy: but as i said they are doing a lil better

8 Likes