Ministry Of Cannabis Seeds

:loudspeaker: This is official sponsor’s topic and it is self-moderated. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

Hello Everybody!
We are Ministry Of Cannabis, a seed bank founded in Amsterdam in 2007, although we are currently located in Barcelona (Spain).
Our goal from the beginning has always been to provide our customers with the most select varieties of cannabis seeds for cultivation both outdoors and indoors.

We have the close collaboration of expert breeders with professional trajectories, who cultivate plants of classic varieties by crossing them with unique strains of the cannabis plant, creating unique varieties with the highest quality.

Currently all our seeds are feminized, and they have a germination ratio of 99%, making our products the ideal seed for both the novice grower and the professional grower.

We currently have eighteen varieties of cannabis seeds: Eight feminized among which you can find classic strains like Big Bud and White Widow, and eight autoflowering strains from which you can choose some exclusive ones like our Auto CBD Star, Auto Blue Amnesia, or the classic Auto Norther Lights.

In addition, as exclusive to all our friends of the Overgrow.com forum, we offer a 10% discount coupon on all our products from 7:30 AM (East Time) today, October 31, 2017, until 4:20 AM (East Time) of the day November 2, 2017.

Hurry up! :nerd:
Use now the coupon weedovergrow420 to get your feminized cannabis seeds with an exclusive 10% discount!
Only for the friends of Overgrow.com

Visit our website and place your order now
www.ministryofcannabis.com

One Love! :green_heart::heart::yellow_heart:

9 Likes

Welcome @MinistryOfCannabis!

I like the layout of your site, very user friendly and professional.

I sincerely wish you best of luck and thank you for providing a discount for our users.

10x cool points!

Stay hazed
Jake

4 Likes

Thanks for the discount, i’ll be sure to check it out.

And welcome to OG @MinistryOfCannabis! Nice to have you!

1 Like

Welcome and good luck @MinistryOfCannabis!

2 Likes

Welcome guys , bienvenidos…
Ds