Mint orbit,Banana Runtz,Chemdogging,ForumStomper run

Hey what’s up OG, smilewiper here. Just getting my indoor run setup and rolling. I’ve had a lot of Very negative life experiences since the Last time I posted on here. But I persevered and muscled through it like a savage. Whoever sent me the GDP x GG4 and the snow lotus BX thank you so much as I only figured they came from someone on here. I will be popping those on my next run. Hope to smash this run like I would outside as this is my first shot on a full flower run indoors. I’ve Always been a guerilla gardener down here in the south, but my location where I’ve built my soil up for over 10 years has been compromised by the city. Oh well, hope to chat with you guys again as I have a new VPN now :sunglasses:

10 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Welcome back @OoohThatSmell :slight_smile::slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Happy to be home man, glad to be able to grow myself some more meds :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Quite a jungle you’ve got there :upside_down_face:, how big is that tent? Willing to see your progress with this, cheers … :beers:

2 Likes

It’s a 5x5, I have a 4x4 shorty in mind for a stand-alone veg. Thanks ,I just cut it all down and re-amended it

2 Likes

Welcome back! sorry to hear life has been throwing you lemons but glad you made some lemonade and conquered that shit. Looks like you’ve got a lot growing in there!

3 Likes

Thanks man. Yea that cover crop got a little wild on me. Just cut it down and threw on the seasonings, hopefully I get some mycelium in a couple days :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

What was the cover crop mix? Looks like something like a fern in there almost but maybe my eyes are bad lol

2 Likes

Lol it’s the cover crop I got in a no-till bundle from build a soil

5 Likes

image image image image
I have to get the photoperiod varieties transplanted soon. But I did take care of the autos a couple days ago, they’re loving life already. I have a few abnormalities going on with about 4 plants on the leafs. I’ll wait another week before to see if it persists before I start complaining. Lol cheers OG

6 Likes

Moving along pretty solid. Undergrowth stacking nicely. Adding Malibu compost and fresh worm castings in a couple of day. Then a re-mulch, microbes,silica.

Trying out some hype poly-hybrids and autos to get dialed in from: ArchiveGenetics SolFireGardens and Mephisto Genetics
Indiana Bubblegum x Gelato 41/Dosidos
BananaOG x Runtz
ChemD ibl x Old School Sativa Auto
Forum cut x Sour Stomper Auto
Peace :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Glad you’re back, everything going great there. Pullin up a lawn chair, you have some interesting genetics there! Peace

1 Like

I see your running one of those co2 bottles , I’d tried one in my small room didn’t notice any improvement I think my room was too big to get decent co2 levels with it.

1 Like

Very glad to be home. Wish I could hand you some jars to pick through buddy. Soon come :call_me_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

You should have ran 2 of them at once if the tank was out of your budget. I’m running a 5x5 myself for flower. I actually called up TNB and asked what was best myself, he said 1 bottle can supply up to 1200 ppm for up to 2 weeks at a time. But to sum it all up I definitely see the difference in results since before I started using it. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

On another note guys, my sticky traps are but covered in beneficial insects. Lol I hope I’m not hurting the home team :joy::call_me_hand:

3 Likes