Misolo313's perpetual macro

Well lets see

My Spaces
Flo - 8 sqft (2’ X 4’) height is changing soon(4’ now) 193 watts -156w of 3000K not ideal (seriously considering building strips or acquiring Solstrips)
Veg - 1.5’ X 2.25’ X 4’ 80 watts @ 5500K
Box 1.75’ X 1.75’ 30w @ 5500K

Medium
My first round was primarily Roots Organic soil amended with home compost.
The second wave in Flo now is in Roots Organic 707 (last time) amended with Lime, Epsom, and Jobes Bloom.

At this point im trying a soilless mix ive been thinking about trying. Finally had Coco Loco in stock so we’ll see if i like.

Gear
My first go was a mom hunt for this unknown Bagseed strain while i tried to pop some of these older seeds(all bags btw supposedly of SD, Chem dawg, OG, GG4,) so far 1 has popped.

4 ladies made the cut.
Girl A© - Indica dom pheno. Not much smell from mom. Chopped at day 80. But this round it looks like the window opens at day 56. Mom faded to yellow but this clone started purpling at week 6. Looks very GSC ish at this point. Clone had very strong grapefruit smell till flower. (Mom kept)

Girl B© - one of 2 leggy phenos.VERY stretchy. Node spacing is gapped. If a limb is bent it will stretch even more. Just a stretchy christmas tree if untrained but if topped all side branches race for the lead. So stretchy. Smelled like ruby red grapefruit and pine. (Her only clone is not rooting)

Girl C© - same as above, except she smelled exactly like the OG kush a friend grew. With piney undertones. Mom only had 3 fingers. Clones are more normal. (New mom and 2nd gen clones in box.)

Girl D© - Took the longest to stretch, was very squat and stacked very nice. Was unsure if i wanted to keep. Threw 9 fingers but was a slow recover from anything past a simple defol. The smell was the most burnt rubber greasy smelling thing ive ever smelled. Earthy undertones. A slight floral scent at first but that gave way to gag inducing funk. So far its the only one from this bag to smell this way. (Flipped mom 2 wks ago took clone 1 week ago to fill space.)

Until i cut it down to 2 or 3 those are the phenos that will rotate.
Also have a seed from this same batch that i call She Hulk. Growth is too much to handle and she bushes easily. Very piney smelling. Was gonna chuck but i flipped her a week ago instead.

Also the only old seed i was able to pop is unknown(from one of the genes above) 2013-2014
Veeerry slow growth. Roots are massive. Topped and trained slightly.

So in Flo as of today i have

GIRL A© - Day 52F

GIRL M(S) - Day 56F was the mutant i was unsure if i should chuck had 2 main colas and every node sprouted from the 1st node. Too bushy. Runt. Smells like candy. Chopping.

Girl N(S) - Day 35F not a keeper

Girl B© - Day 21F 1st gen potential keeper. Yield is low.

Girl D© - Day 14F the funky one

She-Hulk(S) - Day 6F

In Veg
Mom A

Clone of A

Old unknown seed(OS)

12 Likes

Nice grow! We got similar spaces so I’m gon a keep an eye on this!

1 Like

Looking good, hope you find a keeper

1 Like

I had one smell bad too, a runt also.
Never knew weed to smell like that.
Just curious, is that the “diesel” smell?

1 Like

Any diesel i ever had smelled earthy and fuely. My previous search for burnt rubber smells only turned up chem 91.
Not the only chem feature i found in these.
Never having grown any firsthand i cant say what anything is supposed to truly smell like.

1 Like

Girl A. Apical bud has many tiny foxtails which are surrounded by what looks to be open bananas but they all have pistils coming out the end and never seen an actual sac form.

6 Likes

Nice colours! I have a girl Scout cookies going right now that is throwing out some of those half banana things that end up with pistils. Confused ladies haha

1 Like

7 Likes

Girl M was chopped at day 56. Stuck the bottom 1/8 under 24/7 light for 10 days. Decreased to 18/6 2 days ago. Hoping for new growth to pluck some clones. She smells absolutely amazing. No diesel. No lemon. No grapefruit. Just pine and a sweet earthy smell i can only place to a supposed “OG KUSH” i was getting weekly in '13. Girls B and C with the lanky frames have this smell as an undertone and its very subtle. Girl N also. More below.

Girl A was chopped at 58 Days and no seeds this time. Still unsure if they were selfed or if pollination occured. Still have those seeds so maybe ill pop one in a few weeks.
Smoking some of her mom now. Not a keeper. Indica dominant high. No matter the trichs. Top buds are more stoney but thats to be expected.

She just clones easier than the others. And the high is great. Her flowers while not girthy are deceptively dense. Even drying gives solid NUGS.

7/23 i flipped the old seed from the veg cab. Roots were peeking out of the bottom for weeks now. Not much axial branching for a preferred clone so i flipped and topped a side branch in hopes that the stretch will help.

8/2 After much deliberation i decided to flip Mom A and hold a new mom because the lack of smell is a major strike for me.
Mom A - Day 3 in right corner. Old seed - Day 12 right in front of her. SH back left corner.

Girl D© - Day 27 Front left corner

The plant with its leaves sticking out in the pic above and below (Girl N) Day 48 is a curious case. Smells just like the mutant Girl M did in flower, only stronger. They sprouted the same day and i always referred to them as siblings. I was gonna chuck the other but my girl convinced me to keep her so i gave her a mission.
Smell and taste is very close to that “kush”. The only kush i had with no lemony profile.

Girl B© - Day 34 Center left is not the best yielder but a keeper for now. Was topped right before the flip so her lanky branches would all become tops. She responded semi well.

She Hulk - Day 19 needs to be rotated every 2-3 days to ensure coverage until i raise height after i upgrade the lights.

All pics are from a couple days ago.

3 Likes

MITES!!!

Coco loco.

Ive been having N problems since ive got this soil. Which makes 0 sense. Saw dozens crawling around. Do not know what to do.

I had good luck with horticultural oil. Applied twice as the label directed 3 days apart. Soak well underneath all leaves and then again over the plant. I left the plant a few minutes to drip and then dried with a fan on low.

https://www.planetnatural.com/product/horticultural-oil/

It smothers them.

I have also introduced jumping spiders to the area and include a rosemary plant.

3 Likes

Working 2 jobs heres whats going on.

Veg Box
Girl B. Woody stems. Tastes better than C but does not respond well to stress.

She-Hulk. Mom came down in two stages. Friday and Tuesday. Buds were super fluffy but drying to be very greasy and stiff. Not as dense as i like.

Clone of the unknown old seed. Could be LA confidential could be sour diesel. I never tagged them. Mom @ 7 weeks flower and is sticky. To the point of being icky.

Same plant. The mom is a slow grower. Slowest i have. But she never had flat stems. Flat as a ribbon. Every stem on this clone.

Girl A

Clones of B to become a new mom

Clone of She-Hulk with Girl D. Shes gotta go.

A single Snow Lotus bx X Unkwown Mother dropped 2 days ago.

2 Likes

Left - Girl A mom/ Right - Girl C

Left Mom C and right Girl C

Girl C

Girl A

The old seed very OG like.

4 Likes

Wow, VERY long pistols

RIGHT?
and they are not orange or red or brown.
More like peach. Pistils were barely even white to begin with.

The temp. Clone box.

5 Likes

What do you think was going on with the plants in the first picture?
… yellowing leaves with brown spots…

1 Like

That is the old seed im pretty sure is an OG s1.
Shortly after transplant i spilled a little too much epsom in the soil. In an 80° box.
Shes looking much better now. Little by little.

1 Like