Mister Grafik Goes Holy : NL5HxSS

Following along, can’t wait to see what these magical beans can do. :seedling:

I hope the neighbor doesn’t mind that you borrowed their cow. :crazy_face:

This thread has some hilarious rp elements. I love it, and holy cow those fan leaves have got to be some the biggest I’ve ever seen. Wow.

When these finish up I’d be totally interested in trying them.

Anyways, switching this to Watching love the dedication to a unique thread, and beautiful plants.

:beers:

4 Likes

image Mister-Skeletor

7 Likes

12 Likes

Thou pass thy test thou shall receive magic beans ~

Mind you the STS treatment blunders the aesthetics of the flower. This and I maintain a balanced feed throughout resulting in extra green leafage. Trichome still bangin’ ~

11 Likes

That NL#5 cross sound insane !!

2 Likes

@HappyTrees23s I am surely hoping so!

Check out my bros Journal. The contributor of the magic beans which fuel this thread!

Really nice work ~ The NL5HxSS #5 Haze pheno is in there

4 Likes

…rolling in on a spaceship? Sounds like we got a reptilian OG grower here, I KNEW one would show up sooner or later!! This thread is great! Pulling up a high chair

1 Like

Ah-ha! How goes it?

Reptilian meaning?! (of a person) deeply disliked and despised; repulsive.

Well thank you! Sounds like my ex girlfriend :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sweet thread so far. Is your Faceoff runtz cross femmed or did you have a nice Faceoff male?
And dude those leaves are insane… so big

1 Like

Knowing is half of the battle!

This original cross is from Archive Seed Bank ; Formerly known as Half Pint. Regular seed ~

nada barato!

6 Likes

Leaves, shmeaves! I want sugar coated calyxisezs!

Glad u have tapped in mi compa. Hope u enjoy the show ~

4 Likes

This is fun! I like that you are making your own mixed strains, that is what I’m hoping to start doing eventually. I have some Mephisto and NightOwl to start, but I’ve never gone through the process of pollen making before so it will be a good experiment!

2 Likes

@morecatslesspeople Wonderful!

I love ur username ~ Welcome to the show :sunglasses:

If u need any help - Hollar at the purple skelly. What strains are u holding onto?

Thank you!

Lemme see, for Mephisto I got a starter pack that has Double Grape, 50 Shades of Grape, and Sour Stomper. I have more on the way from the most recent drop, some Wookie and Skywalker. For NightOwl, I have Creme de la Cosmos and some pellets which are the mystery seeds - I thought those would be the best to try getting pollen from first since you get more seeds to a pack!

Do you use STS? I was going to try with colloidal silver first because I don’t want to mess up trying to make STS. :thinking:

2 Likes

OO ! Very nice mi compa!

I like the line-up. Sour Stomper is a total gem… Can hardly go wrong with it

I have used CS but recently started using STS. CS requires more applications and isn’t ‘toxic’ such as STS chemical. Easy if ur flowering clones you can have a seperate 1020 that u hit with CS while they develop root. Or after they develop roots depending on ur style. I use a pretty simple formulae I think works well for most strain ; but last NCH x PG I tried reversing I needed to add strength. STS is definitely the easiest and most bullet proof way; many professional use it.

I was thinking of doing a thread on it but I am pretty sure there already was one. Could be mistaken

4 Likes

I was kinda waiting for @Sebring to put some more STS kits on his website. I like to support him, if I can.

1 Like

That’s an interesting mention there…

Have you seen @DougDawson lately? How many of there are ya? :sunglasses:

Ur fired! And tell the troll to stop running his mouth in private trying to make himself look good ~

But yes I think he offers it on his site. However ordering the two chemicals together ends you up on the DEA watch list so I prefer to get them separately from completely different places with da cash or prepaid card.

4 Likes

Yeah I just saw him over on his Purple Paralyzer thread.

1 Like

Nice! Tell him to stay over there and to stop bumpin’ those gums :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bloodsuckers I tell ya!

Give them an inch and they try to take a mile ~

1 Like