Mister Grafik Goes Holy : NL5HxSS

Yeah… I tried numerous times acquiring some of the Mephisto’s NCH F2 stock, their pre-auto cross of NCH, all unsuccessfully :cry: But I had that exact same thought. Sounds like you got a solid beast to work with, and mine should help solidify the nice structure and get you plenty of hazy alleles :wink: Will really help to bring back that NL5Haze profile, or legit bring out a pure haze pheno all its own.

4 Likes

I hate to spray my bro! I use my Pest-Fu until they start to outnumber me and weaken the effectiveness of my Diuatamacous Wing Chun.

If it gets real bad I will bust out the BTK and video tape it for yas… BUT

If I exnihilate them then how will I find the tastiest seedling? I figure they know which one… :smiling_imp:

@HolyAngel Get this - It was like divine intervention or somethin’ like in that movie Pulp Fiction. Because I seen your journal and was like… Hmmm Holy has some haze and a full journal … Oh shoot! What?? It’s NL5HxSS? Wait a minute… Say WHAT, again!!! Really killer journal - honest.

Haha. I’m excited for it and totally agree. The branching here is wide on the last set… I still have to stack the flowers more as it’s hazey as I could make it now while carrying the Stomper x Gorilla.

So above here is what I considered the hottest in the bunch. Green through and through - drought tolerant (I run coco but play with drying it back especially in selecting) - Not the first to flower and not the last. Musky haze stank off the stem and well - look at the branching, height, and light penetration… Someone with a thumb and dialed room would rip this plant the right way.

the cross I had hit back with it this round ; out of impulse when I saw the flowers forming is what I called Ape Fighter ( Sour Stomper x Purple Gorilla ). I pictured that earlier in the thread but here is a shot of the flowers, not reversed.

Use ur imagination and we can fill in the blanks together. It’s going to take much more work as I am far from done but let’s get it rollin’

12 Likes

I found the shiney ones.

Big enough for their first BIG MAC!

Fish Bone Meal
Blood Meal
Feather Meal
Rock Phosphate
Langbeinite
Greensand
Humates
Kelp Meal

12 Likes

ooh :heart_eyes: ok, so the first pic is the NCH x Purple Gorilla then right?
You can definitely see the NL5H christmas tree structure from the NCH, but she’s clearly got the GG4 branching style in there too… Really reminds me of the FLC BX1 Big Girl I just finished… Should definitely find some just like that in my F2’s ^^ The cross should strengthen up those big branches and maybe bring the nodes a bit closer again…

Big question is, what is the flower structure like on these? My only suggestion would be to be careful on the male you choose from my line as they seem to be pretty dominant in the crosses. I picked a hazy sparse flower boy for the first go around and he can give two different extremes when it comes to bud structure. with the right cross.

If the bud structure on your autos is more kush style, single nugs, going for a sparse boy will likely give you the same spread I’m seeing on the flc bx1’s.
Everything from super sativa foxtail buds ala kali mist style… all the way to big fat nugs. I’ve seen the sparse boy double the bud size of whatever girl I put him to, at best, to keeping everything the same and just adding some spice and clarity to the high, at worst…

But If they put out big long cola’s like my #5 and the NCH do, i’m honestly unsure what he’ll do to that form. I just haven’t seen enough of my F2’s yet to know :sweat_smile: but I’d recommend finding a denser boy to use in that case, which is my current goal.

Outside of all that. I have a couple markers I look out for in my work with that boy that have proven accurate.

Main one is, anything with the double serrations on it(almost midway down the center blade on a fanleaf) should lean towards him/the Haze side of the genetics.

And a spicy…almost asian seasoning type stem rub, though this will be harder to tell apart in my f2’s as the #5 mom is very similar, spicy but no asian seasoning addition.

Last one that might be helpful is, anything with 9-11 blades on the fan leaves by the ~3rd node should also lean towards him/the haze, but this one isn’t as accurate depending on the cross.

Those will be more useful once you actually make the cross. Not so useful in my F2’s. I’d suspect most would have the double serrations and the higher blade count leaves as both parents had those traits. May just have to grow em all out and flower and see what you get ^^

Any questions or anything please don’t hesitate to ask me! I’m sure i’ll chime in here whenever I see something otherwise :sweat_smile: Just excited to see those F2’s get grown out! Best of luck on all this mate, hoping you find what you’re looking for :pray:

6 Likes

jes checking on Oldjoints. And ya. My oh my you’re quite a posting whore. tho of course you got plenty of cool things to post
Peace out ~ Intrinsic

5 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: eyes are on you all the time. :eye: :eye:

Watch out for the guys in black :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

3 Likes

SKKKKRRRTTT. SKRT SKRT.

Wassup my bros - @HolyAngel

I got caught in some black hole around Venus again, it was nuts. I’m back -
Brought some denk alien pizza.

You are correct; outside picture is NCH x Purple Gorilla. The NCH by itself is very Sativa structure - longer juicy but - you can tell they like them dense buds because that’s what she give… Where in this cross the PG subtly dominates adding a more Kush structure and spacing between the flowers but the NCH shines with the rapid vertical growth. More of imperfect combobulation of the genes based on what I’ve been able to gather and grow for myself over time - giving us a good canvas. Like u mention keeping those side branches very wide which is great but if you notice; The one in the tent is the second, a better balance of the two in my opinion. You can see the side branches nearly (over-exaggeration for effect) reach the main cola - untopped or trained - in a 1 gallon pot she is breeching 3 feet like the Sativa demon.

There is a slight blue tint to the leaves, resin galore and the fans are developing a bit more trichomage which the NCH doesn’t really gift ; but the Purple Gorilla does. We need more trichomage. The goal is to close the gaps back up which the PG afforded us with that added chunk but first add more gaps while keeping the light penetration and branching that has been accomplished. Which in my brain seems very possible if we can find it in some dem beans! It will take a long time - as I’m going to karate chop the heck out of these suckers and veg them until we can narrow it to the strong, get clones and then flower those. It’s my firm believe to always keep the seed stalk. For once upon a whim I had this rainbow color Oaxaca that bled black after maybe 4 months of smooth veg. I flower it and lost it! But I had taken clones so who cares… The clones didn’t bleed so I am unsure if that means anything but it’s just what I do now.

------- -----------

So smother me sideways in a Lavender Spaceship and tell me I’m deadly. The Girl in the tent… Her genetic dice is getting loaded one more time before we introduce any of the NL5HxSS. Pictured above and now here again below is what I call Ape Fighter ( I like this name but you see the thing people hate is the Male Before the Female nomenclature so it’s really only for my own notes) as was pictured earlier. Sour Stomper x The Purple Gorilla.

Sour Stomper x Purple Gorilla Pollen is flying everywhere. Don’t sneeze Bee.
You can call Chad ur man but call me G.B. Amici.

My cat is going to be a Sour Purple Gorilla by the time we are finished here don’t you trip! I’ll gift some of those progeny also.

Her name is Cleeko H. Savage and the H is for Henny which is short for Hennesey.

(These plants are irrelevant to our conversation)

------- < snip > --------

Two/Three phenos of Sour Stomper x Purple Gorilla all of them are KUSHY.

1: Fat thick beautiful flowers It’s seriously chunky. When you look at it in the room flowering you say ‘damn’. It’s that distinctly plump. Through Veg very very green but transitions to a blue/metal petioles are colorful as well. shine on the fans. Resin on the edges if you hit a drought, hard to burn the tips of the leaves for some reason. Very squat until it explodes. Will not get tall like the NCH. It will make some people think they are doing something wrong it is that squat.

2 others: One a bit skinny. Recessives… One is green, tall, single dominant cola. Another has the same blue-ish tint as the fatter pheno above. Also a smaller plant but everything is very small in comparison to the NCH x PG.

The potency and flavor are what we want here which is difficult. Right? Reversing the Sour Stomper x Purple Gorilla onto the NCH x Purple Gorilla? the male can’t contribute these things? Well we are going to add it to the dice, as the stomper will bring more kush to the structure before we go back to the Haze.

This will give us some good variants to really dive into and create something special.

(Northern Cheeze Haze x Purple Gorilla) x (Sour Stomper x Purple Gorilla)

We take these - find the branching kush - and add the NL5HxSS sparse boi while keeping him along with a beautifully potent hazey mother if all works well ~

I’m burning the wick on both ends mane. Life’s wild but… Rather live one day a cute little baby lion than 1,000 days a sheep!

Load up the messenger pigeons. I sent a letter today to my friend in hopes to get a hold of him. I will definitely be askin’ you questions if not for help!

Could be a disaster! I love disasters!

11 Likes

bulk season

Reversed * blue fatty SS X PG below

Faceoff OG x RUNTZ below

Pollinated clone below ( SS x PG ) x ( SS x PG )

I pulled the diva from her tent so she can get some action and we can get some good shots side by side of the NCH x PG and SS x PG.

Don’t worry the NL5H x SS seedlings are singing along. Next update next uppot!

Edit** That clone is from the same auto flower that I reversed but I took it before I reversed it you know? in a starter pot and pure cocos my bro. Hopefully I don’t kill it.

16 Likes

A W O K E N

( I didn’t actually hit the plants with the hose but it looks cool right? OK maybe I did… On accident… While trying to get the cool pic… )

• I forgot to add everything got their first feed this morning. I took notes on the crazy looking ones and warned the limp ones
10 Likes

Ok so, a few of them. We take them inside and get ready for the uppot! Was going to mix some mega soil today but somethings always coming up ~

Peace my bros!

10 Likes

Yes, very cool!

Too funny!
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Ok… So…

Who want 2 make some Super Ultra Denkies? That’s what I call my soil recipe.
Becuz the plants seem to have super power when they adjust 2 their pots!

Don’t ask me… Ask the plants!
They might slap u with their massive fans if you talk funny…

8 Likes

5 Likes

P R O F E S S I O N A L

10 Likes

Did you already share your soil recipe? I’m interested in getting slapped by my girls. :rofl:🤷

7 Likes

I have not shared it yet! As I had been dialing it trying a bunch of different mediums seperately, together, together but seperate… All in the name of making sure we can keep the ladies alive and well fed; while being able to boost their feed or/ accidentally screw the PH and be OK without a worry, skip a feed and be OK without a worry etc.

The problem is that a few ingredients are only available in my local area… Also SS#4 is not sold in Canada for some reason… But as an OG we can find ways.

I based it on successful mixes and just added some (or reduced I guess) things.

I will mix the basic ’ all-in-one ’ version of the soil. The advance version is actually a 3 part grow.

1; Inert medium

2; Starter/Veg

3; Flower

I’m going to mix up a few trash bins and then I’ll type out my list. ALSO! wait… I’ll save this story for later on… Hang tight ~

19 Likes

Holy smokes look at that fan leaf

7 Likes

Yeah buddy! Im in love with those leaves. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: I don’t think I’ve even had any half that big.

5 Likes

Don’t blink!

16 Likes