Misterbee's Pre-Winter Mini Giveaway Advance Notification!

"HEAR YE…HEAR YE!!!" Gather Ye ALL within the realm of the OG Keyboard. On 27 SEPTEMBER 2023 at the designated Hour of 12 NOON EST, a Mini 25 Member Giveaway Signup will commence. The Start Time will, hopefully, afford the Euro-based members the opportunity to participate.

To the 25 members signing up, I will RANDOMLY dispatch HALF PACKS/6 SEEDS with a BONUS HALF PACK/6 SEEDS of EITHER @SamwellBB (Baked Beanz) OR MAUI MANGO HAZE, previously bred/donated by @Guitarzan… two OUTSTANDING OG members AND renown Breeders. One won’t be disappointed by either’s efforts!!

That’s about it, so I’ll see everyone on the 27th. Oh, almost forgot…the featured Strains/Varieties are from a Canadian-based Breeder AND a Montana/USA-based Breeder. All selections are Photo/Reg. I’ll reveal that List AFTER the Signup is completed…gotta keep a little suspense, right? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

GO :arrow_down: to Entry 26 for Wiki Signup!!

111 Likes

Everyone’s really busy trying to use a time converter right now. I think I figured out my local time for this. :joy: Now to set an alarm.

You know how to make things exciting @misterbee :honeybee:

12 Likes

Thanks in advance @misterbee!

8 Likes

He’s back :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Nice to see you back at it :facepunch:t2:

10 Likes

#6 here ! Finally made it early to a big event hehe. Sign me up :arrow_up:

5 Likes

There will be a Wiki Signup on the 27th at 1200 (NOON) EST. This was just an Advance Notification. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

Thanks @misterbee :honeybee: this sounds like good fun

6 Likes

Oooo, thanks @misterbee!

4 Likes

Thanks for the up coming giveaway @misterbee, hell yeah! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@misterbee sure knows how to throw a party, glad you are back, missed you around here

6 Likes

Many thanks @misterbee .
It will probably be a overwrite edit mess :rofl:
:green_heart:

4 Likes

Hell of a event hope I remember I’ll be working at that time .
When you planning another giant event like you’ve done in the past?

3 Likes

Probably SECOND WEEK OF DECEMBER, if no Fundraisers are underway at that time. If that’s the case, will postpone until Jan/Feb 2024 Timeframe. That’s the plan, anyways. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

FAIR WARNING - Overwriters, BEWARE…you “bump a member”, you remove YOURSELF!! Just slow down, hit that “Cancel Edit Button”, it’s a Game, not Life. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

35 Likes

Welcome back @misterbee
Missed yah around here :smiley:

5 Likes

YAY!!

Another Mr Bee bean bomb event!!!
:+1: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
{don’t say that fast five times if you are high… your lips might fall off… :laughing:}

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I appreciate you big bro…and all you stand for. Glad your active again.

Some solid goods coming your way! Keep an eye out buddy.

13 Likes

Got my reminder set… Hope i can get in the list. Im sure it will be a mad dash.:thinking:.:trophy:.:trophy:.
Thanks @misterbee

3 Likes

Thanks @misterbee for think about us europeans! That’s very kind of you! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes