**MISTERBEE's "SEPTEMBER THINGY" (GIVEAWAY)**

Couldn’t determine WHERE the GIVEAWAY should go, I hope MODS will move it to it’s proper location.
TODAY, 10 AM/EST, Sign Up for the event will begin. It is open to members who have joined OG BEFORE 1 AUG '21. All later members WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE NEXT QUARTERLY GIVEAWAY (JAN - FEB '22).

**T-O-D-A-Y 15 SEPTEMBER** 

Those wishing to participate are asked to make an Entry, “SIGN ME UP” ( This will satisfy the 10 character rule). Due to members getting deleted (in error, I suspect) on previous events, @G-paS will compile the List in the order Site indicates. Sign Up Window will stay open until Noon/EST. IF 50 eligible members sign up BEFORE the Deadline, we’ll EXTEND the Sign Up, Max of 75 members. Soon after she has published the List of participants, @G-paS will publish the List of 102 Varieties/Strains…that’s right, 102!! Once that List is published, IT’S ON!!! Please enter your choice BY NUMBER!! NOTE: I won’t be available to answer ANY questions regarding linage. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE/NOTE: I ALMOST forgot…O-N-E!!! :crazy_face:

T-O-D-A-Y 15TH…T-O-D-A-Y 15TH…T-O-D-A-Y 15TH

I can state with absolute certainty, there will be PHOTO/REG, PHOTO/FEM. AUTO/REG, and AUTO/FEM available. Medicinal varieties, including CBD AND CBG also.

Another Donor to recognize…@Swe-can!! (Sorry, Bro, how could I forget MY MAN???)

103 Likes

Im excited!!

4 Likes

I’m in hope that’s how you sign up

3 Likes

Sound good hope i dont forget
Im in :wink:

3 Likes

It WILL be, T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W!!! Just publishing “Rules of the ROAD” now. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Ah i see sorry thought that part was just asking the mods about moving the thread I apologize

5 Likes

I still need to drop what I got from you before, so I will just be watching this one. Sounds awesome though, you rock :metal:

I like the idea of having a date that an account must be signed up before in order to participate! Good luck everybody.

9 Likes

AWESOME mister :honeybee:
:cowboy_hat_face: IF it is not trouble to anyone I would like to be in this giveaway

4 Likes

Foreigner #1

3 Likes

Please read the Lead Topic!!! It explains the basic rules. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Hummm, sounds like I should speak nicely to @G-paS to get a ‘sneak peek’ at that list… :thinking::rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Thank you Mr. :honeybee: for this and G-paS for your support. :+1:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Still holding the fire I got from your last giveaway so won’t be hogging a spot in this round, but you’re a gentleman as always with these and with all your seed endeavors :handshake:.

4 Likes

IM IN* :sweat_smile::man_shrugging:

That’s me tomorrow :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::pray::pray:!!

8 Likes

I’m IN Tomorrow as well. Thank you @misterbee!

4 Likes

Really cool @misterbee , I am all set for seeds but am going to enjoy watching the show. Namaste-Smiley

7 Likes

This is a great thing for the community, much appreciated by the masses @misterbee . You are the king :honeybee: around here.!

4 Likes

Foreigner still #1

4 Likes

Count me in….tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thank you mister bee! And other donors! Giveaways are always fun! Last major one was 4th!
:blue_heart: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

This is awesome @misterbee! You truly are a staple here and true OG!! I’ll be in tomorrow. Thanks once again kind sir!!

5 Likes