**MISTERBEE's "SEPTEMBER THINGY" (GIVEAWAY)**

Super awesome of you all to do this! Reeeespect
:dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

Gratitude to all involved in this magnificent operation, generous and kind people.

I hit that watching bell so hard I swear I heard it ring!

Looking forward to be able to give out seeds too once I manage to make some with my very limited setup.

THANK YOU.

6 Likes

same sentiment, grateful for the chance at this, appreciate all involved!

3 Likes

Got my alarm set! Hope the server doesn’t crash like on DIYgreenlife. Thanks for doing this!!

4 Likes

Think we’re all gonna need a bigger stash box .

4 Likes

Tomorrow @ 10am EST post Sign me up

I will add your one pick number after your name is posted. Just post I PICK Number XXX that meets the ten Characters

I have very good internet and I have seen the OG server handle worst. (Now I said that and jinxed myself I can be to my daughters in fifteen minutes.) That said we will go by my screen as your screen may show your post sooner than what actually shows here. Please no screen shots.

14 Likes

very good @misterbee seems like a fun thing to do, ill try to tune in but mostly ill watch, or try tor see but not sure

3 Likes

Thanks for clarification

2 Likes

Going to be fun @misterbee and a bit of organised chaos. Love it

And if someone gets that pick in before, should we edit it?

Sorry if you’ve already answered this…

2 Likes

Sounds awesome Mr :honeybee:!! I think I might be stocked up forever after the veteran giveaway, I just need to move where I can grow a whole field.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot to @misterbee for the dedication on this event, and also to @G-paS for helping organize the party :partying_face: :metal:

5 Likes

Oh my god , look that , we gonna have fun and a good event tomorrow.
Count with me.
Im gonna back rowdy here

2 Likes

Sign me up.
Thanks for doing this again @misterbee and thanks @G-paS

2 Likes

That’s why YOU have to stay “on it”. those numbers fly around like c-r-a-z-y!! “Organized Chaos” was a great description. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

YEAHHHH!!! (jumping high-fives!)

3 Likes

IT WON’T be Wiki’ed, NO WAY FOR MEMBERS TO EDIT!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Sorry I didn’t explain myself too well…

I meant for example if I choose Sour Donuts(not sure if that’s a variety name yet but it should be haha) and Joe Blow picks SD also 1 min before me, do I choose again or edit my reply to a new pick?

If I’m understanding correctly we can only choose once, just not wanting to clog the thread and keep it stream lined.

Thanks mate

3 Likes

SIGN ME UP PLZ

4 Likes

Everyone slow down, read more carefully and chill out. :upside_down_face:

@misterbee is no rookie.

14 Likes

Like an old song goes… :musical_score: :musical_score: “I’ve passed this way before!!” :musical_keyboard: :musical_note: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes