misterD farmhouse Preservation Quest

Hi,

For those who don’t know me, let me introduced me agains.

I am misterD … And this long journey with making seeds, started over 40 year’s ago. As a young boy, we were having a garden in the lawn. I inherited early from my mom the passion of gardening, cleaning the seeds from vegetables in autumn. And eventually she’s teached me how to do for preservation of these vegetables heirloom!

So as a young man, I start smoking and collecting bag seeds. And eventually I start buying seeds from seedsbank, because don’t forget in canada “cannabis seeds” not so long ago, were considering as “souvenirs”

After doing my class for awhile in the golden year’s … I obtained my first medical license to grow. I was really pees of mids, then I start breeding plants for my cold outdoor climat and my strong thc tolerance!!!

37 Likes

Your favorite strain is Gonzo??? Never heard of it, what’s in it? And welcome!!!

5 Likes

Thanks gonzo!

The first release was made by rez from reservoir seeds. It’s dedicated to the dr s thompson… A longtime stoner, they even make a movie about it!!!

First release was, m39 x william wonder. So when I created the gonzo 4. My first intention was to keep on dedicating the dr s thompson that recently pass at this moment. I even take the ol m39 for the version 4, but the wife of the doctor contact me asked to do not involved the doctor. Because she’s having a deal for releasing their own “Dr Gonzo”

:zipper_mouth_face:

15 Likes

So the canadian cannabis legalisation come around the corner… I’ve think that can be good to share all the canadian classic I saved over the year’s!

So here the thread ill keep you posting about whats in my mind about my breeding projects!!! :man_farmer:

11 Likes

I recently breed the “legend ultimate indica” ix version
I start it from scratch with 2 F2 packs I buy, at F4 kd crossed it twice with the ol F1 cut going around since forever. At this point it’s was almost IBL … But i feel she did lost vigor in processus, backcross her to my F2 cut. I bring back vigor, better structure with a wider terps profils to choose from.

Also I want to make few hybrids from the lui bx dad, I go like!

Triangle Kush x LUI BX
Mk Ultra x LUI BX
Motorbreath 15 x LUI BX

Motorbreath 15 x LUI BX aka LUI Dog V2 … early flowering

Legend ultimate indica ix early flowering

30 Likes

Looking good misterD!
Always nice to see Canadians here.
Lovin the mku :+1:good luck in all your future endeavours!

5 Likes

Thanks bro, that appreciated.

I also have a haze project going on, I take the red skywalker ISS/ECSDV3 F2 to start. Cause the island sweet skunk in my neck of the woods, still really enjoyed!

Peace. D

9 Likes

My ISS/ECSDV3 F2 male was smelling like catpiss.

I breed to my selected colombian OG (Reeferman 90’s SMCG heirloom x Kirkwood OG)
And a selected maui wowie (ACC Heime cheeba)

My colombian og … it’s not pm! It’s pollen

Maui wowie

18 Likes

Since then I selected a maui wowie x iss/ecsdv3 male.

That fella very leaning on the sourD nose, I used him on a banana og and a alien rock candy matter of helping with resistance/yields and a more sour nose!

Alien rock candy freshly repoted

Banana OG freshly repoted

18 Likes

Also gotta test soon my fresh sourglue v2 x rainbow hp seeds!

I fantasized this strain over 2 year’s ago when I buy the RainbowHP … It’s good ol canadian champagne hp x rainbow sherbet (champagne kush x blackberry) !!

Champagne hp have a enlightening mood kind of stone with a boring taste… RainbowHP turn out to be just good as champagne with a very good outdoor resistance and a light fruity smell and bored taste!

I’ve think a sour hash plant mostly indica with outdoor resistance can be spot on for my taste!

I cross my recently hunted sourglue v2 … A resistant plant, very vigorous with a sour/lemon cleaner taste and enlightening high that last very long! To a sour blackberry smell male from the rainbow hp!

Very curious how she’ll thrive outdoor next summer!!

15 Likes

I find a bad boy from my up coming “LUI BLACK”

That’s florida triangle kush x lui bx !!!

This fella is very tk dominant… citrus kush mixed with loud gas!!

I was thinking about crossed him to my acc roadkill skunk heirloom?!

Tought?!

17 Likes

Hi @misterD I’ll stop by and watch the show

4 Likes

I just tried something called rainbow driver and was blown away from the taste and beauty buzz.
That one really interest me.
Great looking frost :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks @Papalag grab a chair pal I hope you’ll enjoyed it :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks @LzBoy Ill prolly offer it in a give away soon :wink::raised_hands::fire:

5 Likes

Good luck with your continued growing. You had a great teacher :raising_hand_woman:t3: Moms are the best.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Thanks @G-paS for these kind words … but dont tell dad :wink::raised_hands::boom:

Maui heirloom x ISS/ECSDV3 AKA Island sweet pie, turn great just as I want it. A great day haze with enough enlightening/spiritual high but enough body stone to keep you focus for socialized and enough energy to turn everything into fun!
She’s have 2 main pheno, both are magical… One has a sour eucalyptus nose, the others one is tropical goodness with a hint of haze :hibiscus::zap::boom:

8-10 weeks flowering indoor :trophy::raised_hands::heavy_check_mark:

20 Likes

Did hear of my … fruity juice diesel :thinking::100::trophy:

Here what you miss!

Selected from a 10 packs seeds by my bro … first run he get 3 keepers. End up with this one on second round

There’s really juicy fruit terps profils in this :star_struck::fuelpump::candy:

27 Likes

Welcome to the OG! I was just drooling looking at your Fruity Juice Diesel collab not too long ago. I’m gonna have to pull up a chair here, and watch you do your thing.

3 Likes

Thanks @cdues21 :raised_hands::dart::zap:

:sunny::thermometer::tada:

16 Likes