Mixed indicas thc/cbd, organic grow, Solstrip X3

Ladies:
Toxic Hulk fast version
Toxic Hulk Fast Version® fem | 5semen.cz.

AFGHAN POWER FAST VERSION
Afghan Power Fast Version® fem | 5semen.cz.
OG KUSH CBD (cant find the link now)
BONA DEA CBD
Bona Dea – CDB+ - Vision Seeds

Soil: plagron lightmix
Fert: guanakalong powder,guanakalong grow, guanakalong bloom, guanakalong taste improver extract
Pots: 6.5 l

I added guano powder plus 2 full table spoons of dolomite lime to prevent Ca-Mg defficiencies. Also as this was my 4th organic grow and 3rd under Solstrip x3 lights. It is my firm believe that you need to add more ferts than usually suggested. The light is very efficient and plants were hungry. I have added liquid guano parts in bloom stage 2 /week instead of once. I ve had no defficiencies whatsoever this time. I consider this to be my most successful grow so far. Buds are huge and rock hard. It will be an intersting mic to try in my waporizer, as well as rosin press.
Furthermore, I kept the light 30cm above canopy and switched from grow to bloom regime over a period of 1 week.

Pics: the whole gang

Bona Dea

Afghan power

OG kush CBD

Toxic Hulk

14 Likes

Hey Ivan

Very very nice looking ladies there.

Cheers Johnny

How are you liking the X3’s @Ivanski123 ?

Great no complaints :slight_smile:

Looking bomb, how much floor space you working with?

It is a custom made plywood box 120 x 60 cm, which I beieve is 4 x 2 feet. The light maxes out to 300 w for bloom. In veg I run it on minimal output

Hello everyone !

girls after manicure :slight_smile:

Again so far my best results, I am very glad. Actually I am quite surprised by the size of buds, considering that organic ferts have been used . The smell of OG kush is just amazing I cannot wait to try this one out. Afghan Power, I think would need slightly more days (which I couldnt do, due to planned holidays).
Except Bona Dea, all seeds come from one of the cheapest seed banks - Natural Seeds. I have tried several strains from them and must only confirm that you get excellent results both in and out with their seeds. In the future I would like to try several other strains from them, next round most likely White widow as I remember my first highs in Amsterdam in the 90s. Thanx for watching.

AFGHAN POWER 01 FAST

AFGHAN POVER 02 FAST

TOXIC HULK 01

TOXIC HULK 02

OG Kush CBD 01

OG Kush CBD 02

OG Kush CBD 03

BONA DEA CBD

2 Likes