Miyagi's No-till Garden

What strains are you thinking of crossing?

I Just acquired this poor root bound girl. Its a cut of one of the Tardis phenos. I transplanted it when I got home from a solo cup to a 3 gallon fabric pot with 1 part compost, one part rice hulls and Sphagnum peat moss, one part malibu soil. Put some grow stones gs2 in the mix and some kelp meal. I topped her with karanja cake and neem cake, as well as insect frass. I watered with Mammoth p. I am hoping to snap her out of it soon. I will quarantine and spray a week or two, before bringing in with other plants.

1 Like

Rude Boi by Archive Seedbank , in my brother BashGrow. Week 9 I want to say.

4 Likes

Day 51 Stardawg

9 Likes

Day 51 Rare Darkness runt
Temperature and RHrange have been swinging a little more than i would like.
In the last two weeks it’s been between 83-88 degrees in the tent with lights on, and 66-68 degrees at night. With an RH range of 25 to 36 %. I have turned down the ballast to 400 watts to put up with the heat.

Day 51 SOG

10 Likes

Also on day 46 i took the top mulch layer off and put a fresh layer of compost on each plant and then put the mulch back on top, and gave them a watering. I have not been able to source any fresh coconuts since the last time I mentioned.

By The Way Build a soils Craft blend consists of:
Ingredients all Equal by Weight:

Thorvin Premium Kelp Meal
Ahimsa Neem/Karanja Cake
Alfalfa Meal
CalPhos
Camelina Meal
Crustacean Meal
Fish Meal
3x Fish Bone Meal
Soybean Meal
Sul-Po-Mag (Also Known as K-Mag or Langbeinite)
Malted Barley Grains (3 Varieties)
Azomite
Basalt - Local Colorado
Gypsum
Oyster Flour
Adding up all of the Approximate NPK values published for these products from the manufacturer and then dividing by the amount of parts we end up with a very nice NPK guesstimate of 4-4-2. Once we get the blend tested we will publish actual results.

7 Likes

Hey @legalcanada I dug up some old “Underdawg Cut” pics from a few years ago. I miss this girl so much, she was super resilient, and loved every climate i put her in. I regret losing her hahaha.

13 Likes

Layer Cake Seeds

6 Likes

WEEK 8 Coming in with a BANG!!
Rare Darkness & Stardawg

11 Likes

Hey @ReikoX looking great in here… No till never disappoints! Good on you!

2 Likes

Oh la la those buds look dense. :grin:

2 Likes

Hi @Eddie.saw, this fine work is by @miyagi. You can find my thread here. ReikoX's Workshop

4 Likes

Day 58 Close ups

13 Likes

Day 64

12 Likes

Day 65 Ladies and Gentlemen it’s Showtime!

STARDAWG (SEFFDAWG CUT from PIFF N CO Seeds)
Chop day for the 3 SEFFDAWG’S
It smells like gassy, earthy, funk, with hint of de’ menthe, my hands are forever sticky and stinky after handling these. Damn near broke my trimmers on the stock.

11 Likes

DAY 65 SeffDawg CHOP DAY Continued

13 Likes

RARE DARKNESS DAY 67 CHOP

11 Likes

Looks like you got all that they had to give.

Nice grow.

2 Likes

Good looking out 99! Thank you!

2 Likes