Miyagi's No-till Garden

Views From the Jar (SEFF Dawg edition)

8 Likes

That’s how it’s done! :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

No doubt! Just gets better and better!

1 Like

Update

Got these girls bonded up! Just how they like it! Haha.

After taking the picture, I began trimming off all of the bottom branches, excluding a few that are just about level with canopy.

3 Likes

http://www.theweedtube.com/User/miyagi/

3 Likes

UPDATE LAYER CAKE SEED RUN
Week 2

I have culled #1 & #5 both males. I have clones of them if need be. I have separated #6 male into the breed chamber under the vipar spectra 600w led. Prior to taking the photos I mulched the two plants over the top of these, and watered with malibu’s biodynamic tea. I let the tea bag sit in the bucket over night and then squeeze the tea bag and stir real well. After watering i put topped them with diatomaceous earth.

These girlls are stretching like crazy so i have them bonded down with the scrod and trying to push them out.

10 Likes

Great font – what’s it called? :wink:

2 Likes

Im not sure, it was something like brushstroke I believe.

1 Like

but then you’re smoking mites in the end, no? i’d probably wash my harvested buds if i used those

I believe the mites stay in the soil

3 Likes

Yep H. Miles, now called Stratio. S., is a soil dwelling mite. They don’t eat veggies. :grin:

4 Likes

hi @miyagi what do you think about those exhale bags? have you noticed a difference since you started using them?

6 Likes

I began using them a few runs back. I certainly have noticed an increased production, resulting in quicker veg times even by just a little, as well as increased flower weight. I believe that the co2 generated from the light/ ballast is enough for most small/ medium size grows, but i figure its 25-30 bucks every few runs to buy a bag and hang it, and since my experience has been that of the above, I keep them around.

5 Likes

Lights and ballasts produce co2???

3 Likes

I thought I read that somewhere. I am trying to locate the source of where I got that. I can’t find anything that states that lights or ballasts emit Co2. I must be tripping.

2 Likes

…i set off smoke alarms for some reason… :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

You know what does emit CO2? Microbes in the soil do. I’ve toyed with the idea of brewing cider in my lung room for CO2. Plus I would have cider.

5 Likes

Beer, wine, mushrooms all work too! Most ales will give a decent co2 boost for a week or so try a higher gravity beer like a barley wine and you’ll go a lot further!

3 Likes

Ya can get bye cheaper taking up mushroom growing make your own bags… matter of fact when ya think that co2 bag is done inoculate a chunk or 2 of that old block in to some new sterile media! It just might work for ya !

2 Likes

What do you mean by this? I work at a brewery and have access to a lot of high gravity brews.

2 Likes