Miyagi's No-till Garden

Mmmm, barley wine. I’ll drink that once you are done generating the CO2 :smile:

2 Likes

The un fermented wort with the action of yeast produce co2 and alcohol as a byproduct five gallons fermenting away in a tent of sort would give a nice co2 dose to your ladies!

3 Likes

WEEK 4 Day 6 Layer Cake Swamp Boys Seeds Run

8 Likes

Layer Cake Day 44
1 of the pheno smells like garlic onion funk (the 2nd and 3rd pictures) the flowers look like cotton balls.

14 Likes

Update:
I apologize that I have not updated the final results of the layer cake swamp boy seeds run. I ended up having to move shortly after harvest, which forced me to take them down about week 10 or so, even though there were minimal or no red trichs. I was not impressed with the results, buds were airy, and I have been using them for edibles. I chopped down all clones, and seedings I had as well. All of my dirt bags were tossed in an aluminum bin and re-amended with the initial recipe I posted. Needless to say I am back in action and was gifted some clones in rockwool from the homie.

4 Likes

CLONE RUN

3 x Manowar
Ninja Fruit
Alien Rift
Skunk Beard

4x4 tent #10 fabric pots
Gavita 600/750 de set at 500W
Trellis net

5 Likes

Glad to see you back up and running! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks Sebring! Missed this place, and of course growing.

2 Likes

PRE-HARVEST & HARVEST LAYER CAKE

16 Likes

ocean grown seeds run

11 Likes

Blended up some old flower and shake in a bullet blender. Then top fed each pot. I watered using aloe Vera juice from cuttings, coconut juice, high fulvic microbe life, and water.

8 Likes

7 Likes

DAY 22 OCEAN GROWN SEEDS

ALIEN RIFT

??

SKUNK BEARD

ALIEN RIFT

MANOWAR

NINJA FRUIT

9 Likes

Today I ground up 2 cups of MBP and topped each pot equally. Then watered roughly 15 ml/gal of BIOAG FULPOWER with filtered water. Also been de-fanning and cleaning up canopy for light penetration the last few days. Of course taking the leaves and top dressing each pot for mulch. Cheers OGs.

3 Likes

Great looking garden ! Healthy looking gals ya got there @miyagi!

1 Like

Right on thanks! I have to say I have noticed a huge difference running MBP this run! I have always had it in my soil mix, but this run I started top dressing with it, and watering in with Aloe/Fulvic/ silica. PFFT Night and day. Big shoutout to Clackamas coot and BlueJay from grass city.

2 Likes

OCEAN GROWN SEEDS DAY 39

Skunk Beard

MAN O WAR

NINJA FRUIT

9 Likes

Looking good in there! I’ve been wanting to run their Obi-Wan Kush.

3 Likes

I bet that obi wan is fire! Been a while since I have had some ghost og!

1 Like

I’ve ran OG dark helmet. Many keepers in the one pack I ran. Also have some DH crosses that I go to frequently to overgrow the world and DH passes on to progeny well

2 Likes