Miyagi's No-till Garden

I went through a few gallons of water in the last day in the blumat reservoir. None of the pots were leaking water continuously. All of the pots seem to be decently watered, not too light, not too dry. Hopefully I got the dial in right. I installed them on the 4th.

1 Like

UPDATE:

I apologize OG fam that I haven’t been as active on here. I hope all is well. I have been posting a lot of the flower shots on my IG. IG certainly lacks substance, though.

I have become a huge supporter of Blumats. Sustainable Village has great customer service and they take care of their customers, so I highly recommend purchasing from them. I may update my set up to drip tape at some point. I have to fill up my 5 gallon reservoir every other day or so which is far easier than hand watering. My plants have responded well to the self watering, buds tighter, leaves reaching to the late steadily.

Best genetics in my garden for the last year has definitely been the Legendary Purps by Dungeons Vault Genetics. FIRE!! DVG even used some of my photos for his new website @ https://dungeonsvaultgenetics.com/the-vault/legendary-purps/

Legendary Purps- This strain brings me back a decade. Loud unique earthy purple smells. Really reminds me of the GOO. Very medicinal and therapeutic smoke.

5 Likes