Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

Y’all should get on http://www.mmaplayground.com

Make some picks and place some fantasy wagers. I’m on there as OG_McMuffin.

1 Like

He’s low on weed money!

1 Like

Nate who? So much cockiness for someone who’s done nothing in the sport.

Have you ever seen Diaz brothers strain? I hear it’s only available in so cal

Those guys are as og as it gets

Storming out of the press conference was bad ass. He just don’t give a damn

1 Like

@LED_Seedz
I think people underestimate the draw of a Diaz brother.
Those guys are real fighters.id take them over just about anybody on the ufc roster today.

1 Like

I’ve heard of it.

@LED_Seedz Come on man! He killed the goldenchild on a weeks notice! :+1: …I have a tendency to like the big-mouth black sheep and most hated fighters.

2 Likes

Let me clarify, I’d take them to fight, not to win. Neither will be a champion but I like their style.
After sitting through that Derek Lewis fight a few weeks ago all I could think was we need Nate Diaz back

1 Like

Call me a mark, but I love the Diaz bros and their bullshit drama. You’ll never catch them hugging and high-5’ing their opponent mid-fight.

2 Likes

I agree! I like real drama, the way Tito and chuck really hated each other. Space me the DC / Brock crap

1 Like

What do you think of my picks? Who do y’all got?

2 Likes

You got the main wrong for sure.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

TJ’s going sleepy night night. How soon we all forget that the bell saved his punk ass in the first one.

I like the Diaz brothers as well and who can forget he beat the Leprechaun. Pretty sure that makes him magically delicious.

Their ego’s though I can do without.

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong I want Cody to win for sure. Especially by KO. That would make for an interesting trilogy fight. But, I’ve got to say that it feels like TJ is going to take this one. Even though TJ got rocked big time, he didn’t suffer the KO loss that Cody did, and we all know how a KO loss like that can change things for a fighter. Really it could go either way, but I’ve got an edge for TJ.

I’ve also got a fantasy wager going with a $500 parlay on Santos, DJ, and TJ.

1 Like

Cody was also not healthy, had just gone through some stem cell work and was coming off his back injury. No excuses this fight and I feel he will dominate him.

2 Likes

I hope so! I’d rather he screws up my parlay than losing again to TJ. There’s just something unlikeable about that guy…

1 Like

Great pics. I’m torn on the main event. Not sure who wins but I don’t think it ends with a submission.

Maybe it’s my heart picking over my head but I’m looking for cub to win.

I may be the only person on the planet to say this but I have DJ losing second round knockout

2 Likes

With Cejudo at +680, I think you just might be!

I don’t want to brag… but I will
I took holly over Rhonda by knockout rose over Joanna by knockout, bisping over Rockhold also

On the flip side, I can’t count the ones I call wrong

2 Likes

Bisping over Rockhold was a brave pick

2 Likes

I guess betting mcgreogor isnt a big deal haha

This has to be one of the best rivalrys… i love watching these fast little dudes throw bombs… i want see both of them just square up in the middle of the octagon and knock eachother out

1 Like