Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

Yah i think dc is a funny dude how he handles jon jones owning him and not trying nearly as hard

2 Likes

Jon jones has mind fucked dc for the rest of his life in his head he will always be trying to compair

1 Like

Wow jones got some heart

1 Like

Ooooooooooooooooommmmmmmg unreal

1 Like

Holy shit guys holy shit unreal

1 Like

Good fight. Tough as nails!

3 Likes

Hes gonna be in the hospital over night

2 Likes

The next week is going to be hell for Johns.

1 Like

Boooooo! Glad my bet welched out early.

3 Likes

Silly Dilly does it again

2 Likes

DJ messed up my parlay, but I made up for it with a $100 bet on Cejudo at +680. Fantasy money, of course. Went 9-3 total on my picks. Not bad I guess

2 Likes

1 Like

Crazy couple of fights.
Cody beat himself! The guy gets crazy and needed to be more composed.
Iā€™m suprised dj lost. Thereā€™s a reason Iā€™m not a judge.
I think this will be one of the lowest ppv buys in a long time and next month will be just as bad.
The good news is October November and December will be awesome.
Iā€™m stoked to get my toronto tickets.
I have a feeling weā€™ll see a superfight thatā€™s 5 years too late

3 Likes

MMA judges always give more points for takedowns, even if they do no damage and donā€™t result in a significant positional advantage. Jiujutsu players donā€™t pull guard like they used to because a lot of judges look at that as having been taken down. Seems like even slipping on the logos on the mat get scored as a takedown. MMA judges are the worst; they usually have no fight experience or really any knowledge of mixed martial arts. The only decision I really agreed with was Viana vs Aldrich. Sayles was slipping and rolling with punches and not taking much damage, but it LOOKED like he was getting hit so the judges thought he was actually getting hit. And DJā€¦well letā€™s just say I canā€™t wait to see the analysis of that fight.

Which event is going to be in Toronto?

Itā€™s ufc 231. Dec 8.
No fights announced yet

1 Like

As much as I hate to say it, I think Cody has a glass jaw. Has TJ hurt in both fights, gets careless and gets caught and itā€™s over. Total let downā€¦

Do you guys really thing DJ won that fight? In boxing they always said you need to beat down the champ to win. This certainly isnā€™t that sport but I still felt DJ did very little. DIdnā€™t seem to argue either and now he does not have to worry about TJ or Cody coming for him to take his belt. Itā€™s already gone, and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if he never gets it back. He lacks crowd appeal and that division is like 4 strong. Wouldnā€™t bother me to see it gone.

4 Likes

I thought it was close enough that I gave it to the champ. I didnā€™t argue with the decision though.
After watching the post fight press conference I really started to dig Cejudo. Hope he brings more attention to the little guys. I wanted more emotion from DJ. He took the loss pretty well to say the least.
Cody looked like a different fighter than when he fought Cruz. I thought heā€™d be unbeatable.

2 Likes

You and me both, and I still think and I hate to say this if he left Alpha Male he could benefit. Same for Sageā€¦

1 Like

Looks like we may need some coffee to get through this one.

Anyone else think Woodley is getting smashed?

Solid main card ehh? Not

1 Like

Zabit-Yair fight should be good.
All me dreams are riding on Darren Till to clobber T-Whine.

2 Likes