Mma / boxing / combat sports / ufc

Woodly showed why he is the champ. Certainly earned a little more respect.

Beast mode.

2 Likes

Wow!
Didnā€™t see that coming.
What a great night of fights. Most finishes in recent memory,
I should apoligise to Woodley for all the shit Iā€™ve been talking and I look forward to watching him kill Covington

1 Like

Looked like a man against a boy.
T-Whine back in my good books, for now.
Colby will put up a much better fight. Heā€™ll need some new cheesy lines though, ā€œTy-Quilā€ doesnā€™t apply anymore.

2 Likes

I hope queefington gets smoked.
Sounds like itā€™s gonna be on 230 in NYC
Makes that a pretty sick card

1 Like

Donā€™t forget, UFC is in the morning this Saturday, fellas.
ā€¦Then Canelo vs. GGG at night :+1:

2 Likes

Say WHAAAAAT?
I thought he was your favorite?

:laughing:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/GgadIY3EeCA/hqdefault.jpg

1 Like

My favorite??
I hate everything about the guy!!

2 Likes

CC is just rolling with the bullshit and he is getting pay cheques and backing his shit , I like his antics in the way I like Dice Clay , I donā€™t take them seriously, dude is just trying to get what the big mouth leprechaun is getting , still amazes me how Romero after beating I think it was Kennedy comes out and says some shit about America and no one blinks an eye.

1 Like

:laughing: I was just kiddin ya cuz I know you hate him :laughing:

I think his angle is funny, but he even makes me cringe sometimes. He needs better joke writersā€¦and acting lessonsā€¦and better boxing. I think T-Wood is gonna destroy him.

1 Like

Well shit , I despise Woodhead as a champ more than the idea of Covington, one fight wonā€™t make me forget the boring ones previously , as I tell my nephew and niece who are competitive wrestlers , wrestlers are killing mma , if you wanna lay on the ground and prevent a fight ,go Fukin wrestle lol

1 Like

I totally agreedā€¦ until he knocked out Till!

2 Likes

Looking at the times this weekend I see no morning fights. Glory is tonight in just over an hour and then 10 pm EST the next event starts.

Maybe I am reading something wrong?

1 Like

2 pm start. Itā€™s from Russia. Maybe itā€™s only on fight pass in the states?
Canada is showing it on tsn

1 Like

Prelims at 10:30am ā€¦main event at 2pm.
http://www.ufc.ca/

1 Like

Hunt? I thought you were talking about a real UFC event.
Lol

Two events this evening as well. Yeah the UFC official page claims 201 EDT. I donā€™t even know what EDT stands for. Ha

2 Likes

I think EDT is Eastern Daylight savings Time.
First event in Russia, should be interesting.

2 Likes

The fight of the night is ggg vs canello.
The next month has some sweet action lined up for fight fans including the greatest grudge match of all time
No not Conor vs Kabibā€¦ itā€™s Chuck vs Tito! Lol

3 Likes

Well Hunt is now 13-13. So awesome!
Smh

2 Likes

I knew he was in trouble when he landed that big shot and the other guy didnā€™t drop.

Anybody watch boxing last night? Am I crazy or is that bad judging?

3 Likes

Vegas is on Goldenboyā€™s payroll. Canelo canā€™t lose a decision there. Predictable outcome.I thought GGG won more rounds and controlled most of the fight.

Yan vs. Son was a great ufc undercard fight if anybody missed it.

2 Likes