MMJ Glass Pro Seedbank

Got an email from MMJGLASSPRO.com, advising their new Offerings. I remembered I had gotten seeds from them year’s ago on eBay. Their site has expanded greatly. I almost pulled the trigger, but was able to exercise restraint (too many mrnice.nl Auctions going on at the moment). You “HEAVY HITTER Moneybags” might be interested. Stay safe/be well.

4 Likes

@LemonadeJoe, Thanks for the change. Stay safe/be well.

4 Likes

Has anyone ordered from this place recently? I’m having a few problems with them. They say my order is out of stock but they still have it listed in stock currently and I’ve gotten 2 emails in 5 days. It’s been almost a week since I ordered.

1 Like

I always go through them on ig. They have been straight up with me. Received a package last week.

1 Like

Well they were not straight up with me. I ordered a week ago. The Nacho El w/Banana OG F4 freebie. 2 days go by I send a message nothing. Send 2 more and get a response saying they cannot find any of them of the 3 strains and freebies which they still have in stock. He asked if he could send me some random stuff I said w/o the Banana OG F4 I’d like a refund. Now 5 days later and too many messages I’ve been completely ignored and they still have the packs listed as in stock on their site. I’be been ordering seeds for coming up on 20 years and I’ve taken some risk. This will be the first time I’ve ever been ripped off. I message them and said I would be disputing charge today still nothing.

1 Like

Sorry to see you, potentially, got ripped. You may want to try the MANY OG Breeders. You can interact directly, get many wonderful deals, see Grow Journals, ask questions, etc. I certainly hope you get compensated. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes. It’s only 70$ but I’m dog upset about the principle. I have another order with 2 banks and the customer service has been outstanding for both. I told them in my last message I wouldn’t let them run a lemonade stand with their level of business acumen with a good day sir so not much more I can really do. I really hope that Nigerian prince gets my money…

2 Likes

Just to update they definitely stole my money. No reply stock still listed. 100% not trustworthy ime.