MMJ News and Information

Because your tax dollars are also going to support the Jurassic Era Government we now enjoy.

3 Likes

This poor womanā€™s sad legal struggle is emblematic of the backwards thinking exhibited by the State of Florida.

Truly shameful.

ā€¦

3 Likes

should be called Saudi Floridia

2 Likes

Follow up.

So far, so good.

ā€¦

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/political-pulse/os-medical-marijuana-suit-20180126-story.html

3 Likes

Tough row to hoe in Texas.

3 Likes

Texas is bad, but Florida is even worse.

At least Dallas has a ā€œcite and releaseā€ policy!

Florida has nothing resembling this.

3 Likes

Weā€™re hoping for some action in 2019. Itā€™s the right wing nuts and evangelicals we are fighting in Texas.

1 Like

No consideration for personal use growers yet.

1 Like

My mom lives in Texas and is having chemo. If they bust her for smoking i will go berzerk. You might not hear from me for a long while.

4 Likes

If they do @ryasco ā€¦call me, I know my way around this ā€œShitholeā€ State!
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

More like cite and fleece.

99%

3 Likes

Here is a novel approach to helping people kick their dreadful, insidious addiction to opioids.

ā€¦

Controversial Portland program uses marijuana and kratom to treat opioid addiction

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/01/28/controversial-portland-treatment-program-uses-marijuana-and-kratom-to-treat-opioid-addiction/

2 Likes

ive heard great things about kratom, iā€™ve found cannabis to be little help and sometimes makes withdrawal symptoms worse. i thought they were trying to make kratom federally scheduled in the states?

2 Likes

How Cannabis and CBD Offer Hope in Future Treatments of Autism

JOSH KAPLAN
January 25, 2018

2 Likes

Christie most certainly was a big fat Jackass.

ā€¦

2 Likes

Less than one percent of doctors in our state are willing to write prescriptions for medical cannabis, because ā€œthey donā€™t want their name on a website, and they donā€™t want to be overloaded with the demand,ā€ as Senate Health Committee chairman Joe Vitale (D-Middlesex) explains.

So even if they believe cannabis will help they are worried about their image and donā€™t want to have to work too hard. I donā€™t think theses doctors became doctors to help people out of compassion.

2 Likes

They beat all the compassion out of doctors in US medical schools.

In the Michael Moore movie on health care, he interviews doctors in France. Every one says they couldnā€™t even be a doctor in a country where you have to turn away people that canā€™t pay. (i.e. we donā€™t have single payer health care like all other industrialized countries).

It made me realize that the design of our system is inherently greedy and produces greedy, callous doctors. In Boston I find about 75% of doctors are horrible people. You have to see 4-5 in a row before you find a decent person.

5 Likes

How sad, but i have had many bad dealings with doctors. One doctor told my wife loudly after she questioned about the side effects of an antibiotic, ā€œIf you donā€™t want to do what i ask why did you come here!ā€ How do you communicate with a person whoā€™s personality is mostly a representation of their ego?

5 Likes

With your money!

99%

5 Likes

That would mean those with no money have no voice. Now i am really sad. :sob:

4 Likes