MMJ News and Information

You are most welcome.

I am not a medical user, but I am a staunch proponent of MMJ, and wish to see it made available to all, without any restrictions whatsoever.

3 Likes

Jeff Sessions and his ilk are doomed!

ā€¦

Medical Marijuana is Spreading Throughout the U.S.

Written By: Monica Savaglia

4 Likes

Change is in the wind.
Freedom.

ā€¦

2 Likes

Well, whadda you know!

ā€¦

3 Likes

Cannabis being trialled by a young lad with epilepsy in the :uk:.

Initially blocked by the high court but itā€™s been overturned. 3 month trial authorised. Itā€™s not much but itā€™s certainly progress

5 Likes

The new head of HHS is nothing but a shameless shill for big pharma.
He was President of Eli Lilly (US).

Fortunately, most people no longer believe the self serving codswallop he spouts!

ā€¦

5 Likes

This says pretty much all that needs to be said regarding Mr. Sessions.

Pathetic.

ā€¦

4 Likes

:uk: folks. That twat jezza is on at 8pm itv1 in ā€œthe Kyle filesā€ looking at the laws surrounding cannabis. If anyone elsewhere in the world gives a shit you might be able to stream on itv player.

Letā€™s see if he can redeem himself

2 Likes

Big, fat, pharma and its minions hate this.

ā€¦
Weed is Helping Me Quit Opioids

3 Likes
3 Likes

this is really funny - finally, a form of cannabis even Goldman Sachs bankers can love! A pill! Itā€™ll fix your symptoms the way Columbus cured the Indian problem

4 Likes

Salutations MuleSkinner,

As a rule of thumb the more they like it the more i have reasons to hate it. Mā€™well, at least they thought of a ā€˜Balanced Entourageā€™ option, but thatā€™s still a pill while there are instances where inhalation remains the most appropriate choice.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

2 Likes

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/2018/03/12/rand-paul-kentucky-medical-marijuana/415755002/?from=new-cookie

3 Likes

Florida is absolutely pathetic regarding MMJ.

These gentlemen have an uphill battle.
Hereā€™s to wishing them lots of luck!

ā€¦

5 Likes

They are trying the same thing in Mass. Now that we have legalized it, they are twisting the nipples of the elected officials to keep the market void of competition.

Unfortunately for all of them, we are overgrowinā€™

2 Likes

@99PerCent
Hahahaā€¦politicians are natural born nipple twisting bastids!

At least in MA you have the freedom to grow your own flowers. Here in Florida, even MMJ patients are not allowed to smoke, or even think about growing their own medicine.

As far as recreational weed is concernedā€¦.fugetaboutit!!!

2 Likes

Huh, I always thought it was spelledā€¦

ā€œFogeddabahditā€

:laughing:

2 Likes

Either phonetic interpretation will suffice!
Hahaha.

The bottom line however, is simply, that given the current political climate in Floridaā€¦ recreational ainā€™t gonna happen any time soon, if ever!

4 Likes

thatā€™s too bad, I guess youā€™ll be forced to grow recreational marijuana instead! :smile:

seriously, I think we may see a Supreme Court ruling that eventually strikes down Prohibition in anti-drug states. Thatā€™s what happened with gay marriage. Unfortunately thereā€™s a lot more vested interests wanting to keep cannabis illegal.

4 Likes

In 2016, the MI. gov had the state election board void the Recreational Use ballot proposal, on the grounds the signatures were too old (>180 days). The reality is, that the regulations for big pharma & state regulation/taxation, hadnā€™t been written yet, as mandated by prior law. If the Rec. Use proposal passed, the state & big pharma would be screwed. Local growers & breeders wouldā€™ve had 2 yrs to supply the rec user/grower with their gear, reducing demand for over-priced, over-taxed bud, with catchy names, but sketchy genetics. Letā€™s hope the state fails in itā€™s monopolistic efforts!

It looks like this years ballot proposal will pass!!!

2 Likes