MMJ News and Information

Keep the pressure on. Overgrow your tent.

2 Likes

Two tents now! HAHAHA

2 Likes

Double-Barrel, very effective.

1 Like

I realize it sounds like I hate MI. MMJ laws. Actually, MI MMJ law is tolerable (for now). I’m just skeptical of the states intent. I’ve recently reviewed the MMJ laws of most of states, both in effect and/or pending. Many states are CBD/edible only. No smoking, growing etc.with severe penalties. MI is in between CA, CO, OR, etc. and the more restrictive states. Our local college is offering a 4 yr degree course in Medicinal Plant Chemistry.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/23/finally-a-degree-in-marijuana-but-its-not-for-stoners-or-slackers/?utm_term=.dcb6e738b02a

You’re never too old to go to back to school! Overgrow the World :peace:

4 Likes

Salutations Calyxander,

So it seems: there’s a recent article which claims that Trump “pledged” his support to some “Right to Try” act
where potential recipients are required to be emotionally challenged as a result of PTSD, heavily exposed to pharmaceuticals previously, and for all practical purposes about to experience imminent/terminal death.

MM: GOP Leaders’ Bill Could Let Patients Use Medical Marijuana (2018-Mar-13)

Euh… Ain’t it troubling how this most pro$perous guy proves being so poor when it comes to basics! Worse, he’s not alone!! … IMO the “Right to Try” should prevail despite any international UN treaty targeting “Indian Hemp”/“Cannais sativa L.”, THC, CBD, cannabinoïds, etc., etc. It is no longer tolerable for “elite” politicians to transport such Public Health debate outside of democratic space only to fuel an economy designed to service predator$/para$ites as para-military poli¢e, “re-hab” center$, private pri$ons and so many more of those “making a dime on it”.

Putting cannabis on a schedule was wrong right from the start anyway, it was a most socio-toxic seed which promoted all sorts of hate, starting with a racist justice system, abuse of civil asset forfeiture, legal kidnapings and even murder in disguise…

Public men with such powers should realize their privileges come with equally substancial responsabilities. :expressionless:

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

5 Likes

I thought this was interesting.

2 Likes

Salutations,

The sin industry seems to be doing well, didn’t Vice make a deal with Justin Lucifer Trudeau himself? I vaguely recall an exclusive interview with this media present and always remained critical of them after that. The same with Norml that i find to timid compared to revendications from Dana Larsen, for example: we demand excuses and respect, not the charity of predators using us as guinea pigs.

18:1 CBD:THC is ludicrous for guys like me who ain’t much more excited at the idea of sampling some CBD-centric herb rather than THC-centric selections. Both THC and CBD are mutually completing each other and only humans would think of separating those 2 secrets of dame nature…

3 Likes
4 Likes

Salutations,

It must be after talking to the same people from that same country who developped the Syqe, i think:

[ www.syqemedical.com/ ]

That was my inspiration relatively to “Micro-Dosing”.

2 Likes

More testimonial evidence.
Say it’s so, Joe!

http://www.realclearlife.com/sports/joe-montana-marijuana-eased-pain/

3 Likes

Q&A: Legendary sportscaster Bob Lobel and his doctor share their musings on Massachusetts marijuana

https://www.boston.com/news/health/2018/03/22/bob-lobel-massachusetts-marijuana/amp

4 Likes

Salutations,

« It’s an “exit drug” »

Great way to defuse the venomous arguments of crotale snakes. Thumbs up Calyxander!

2 Likes

Wow…the new HHS Secretary is beginning to make Sessions appear sane in comparison.
Alex Azar is simply a “venomous” lickspittle!

Shameful.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ab40c84e4b008c9e5f569d0

3 Likes

“These are very sophisticated operators, and they are lacing other illegal drugs with fentanyl to get you hooked on opioids and bring you into their system,” said Azar. “Marijuana laced with fentanyl, all kinds of other products laced with fentanyl.”

Ha! Ha! How can anyone take this pencil neck seriously. He looks like he has never had a dirty fingernail in his life. What could he know about what happens outside of his little bubble. I bet he knows the ins and out of our perverted governments after hours lifestyle.

3 Likes

No clear thinking person should take him seriously.
He is a pathetically transparent shill for Big Pharma.

Big Pharma seems to be increasingly desperate and shrill in order to protect their turf.

2 Likes

Oh my, oh my. They’ll never learn even from “mistakes” which KILLED before…

French Biotech Targets the Brain to Treat Cannabis Abuse (2018-Mar-23)

Never mind mentioning Biotrial’s “BIA 10-2474” medical “incident”:

[ http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/18/health/france-drug-trial-participant-dies/index.html ]
CNN: Drug trial participant dies, 5 others hospitalized in France (2016-Jan-18)

« Biotrial International said it was "in close and regular contact with the Health Authorities and Ministry in France. »

Imagine if the “Health Authorities” hadn’t been watching, looking in the opposite direction just to continue chasing their elusive dream of a “vaccine” against “addictions” - the same as now i guess.

Don’t bother offering consumers any safer alternatives in terms of consumption method and THC:CBD ratios (+ the “entourage” effect), etc., while it’s not impossible if those “scientifi¢$” ever manage to succeed in their zealot goal then it’s vulnerable minors who’ll be 1st to get the shots…

Ritalin style.

In The Name Of Children.

6 Likes

The case for MMJ is gaining momentum.

3 Likes

Increased visibility is a good thing.

Emmy® Award-Winning Daytime Talk Show CBS’ The Doctors Features Medical Marijuana, Inc. Flagship Product Real Scientific Hemp Oil™

https://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/prnewswire/press_releases/California/2018/03/26/LA47733

3 Likes

No surprise here.
Government over regulation in play.

2 Likes

Pretty good article.

3 Likes