MoBilly’s green room

I have always liked that picture. I got to say that is one of my favorites. @Heliosphear

3 Likes

@Heliosphear made my day with that pic. It’s my favorite spot to start the day right there.

4 Likes

Looks like they are coming along. A lot of training. I might need the help one day. I have thought about autos. The last ones and before that. Hummmm. I’m losing my hair thinking about it. Lol. Sativa. Lol that’s what you tell everybody when you don’t know what you’re growing. Sativa! Yea

1 Like

Every Wednesday a OG will be selected for: Meet a OG
Congratulations @MoBilly this is the very first one.

A Cannabis Cultivation Netwerk Special Event: OverGrow’s Meet A OG.

MoBilly if you see a picture that you don’t want in the video, please notify me and I will edit, delete the old video and post a new one. Because this video covers you, please let me know if you need this video deleted.

13 Likes

@Heliosphear , I am honored my friend.
I am rarely found speechless, as my wife can confirm, but I really just can’t think of how to put into words how I feel just now. You captured an accomplishment of my wife and myself in a way that actually made me see it as such.
Well done!
I would not ask you to change a thing.
I had to sell that filly. Thanks for including that. I’ll always be able to look back at that on YouTube.
Art inspires emotion. It causes thought, introspection, desire even. Anyone can throw something together and call it art, but a true artist puts something of himself into what he does. You, my friend, are someone with a soul of an artist.
Well, how about that, I did have the words.
:pray:
Thank you.

12 Likes

@MoBilly
Your a star brother. your work shows the love is so deep for this plant its only a chosen few will ever experience :sparkles: thats who I see in u

3 Likes

Thank you @Osogreen . I do love to be in there with them. It’s kinda my retreat.

2 Likes

Man they have gotten ruff on ilgm. They blocked me from a edit. Mods are fast over their. Lol

2 Likes

That was outstanding!

:sunglasses: :+1:

At one point my brain went OMG he’s not dead is he??
:laughing:

If you are looking for nominations, I have a list!

Brilliant, I loved it! :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

It is. @Heliosphear i talk about your poems. I tell my wife I feel like this tall guy just stood up and started talking. Lol

2 Likes

@Gpaw
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Mark Twain… the George Carlin of his time. :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

George carlin
As soon as I stick this hot poker up my ass I’m going to chop my d off
Fucking love him

4 Likes

Very happy you enjoyed it, your response got Mrs. Helios a little misty… me also. Thank you.

@hemp Thank you

@Gpaw next weeks Meet a OG is @JohnnyPotseed this week on Friday the first release of CCN: OverGrow Legends in the making. Who will it be??? Filming starts tomorrow. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

We’ll call it payback for earlier when you got me misty.
:wink:

2 Likes

Just don’t recite the 10 words you can’t say on TV here. lol
He was a genius but MAN I’d say he pushed the limit but he was really two steps past it at all times.
@Osogreen

2 Likes

I used my wife’s camera to take some closeups @Eagles009 & @JohnnyPotseed

Blak n Blu Cookies

Gb x Blu C

God’s Sky

Swakhammer.

And the RCB x Ck

Her camera takes much better pics than mine and I’m not shaking to bad today to get a good shot.

What do you think?

28 Likes

Your best pictures so far, you can never go back. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Heliosphear you picked a perfect person in @MoBilly to feature! The definition of a true OG!:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: Well done to both of you!

5 Likes

Thank you @Qtip .
I am humbled by the kind words from you and everyone else.
Truly.

3 Likes