MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

…and a nap come about 3:00 or so. Hehe.
Oh wait. That’s MY routine.
Morning everyone.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Coffee and pancakes and durban not bad morning.

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 @Weednerd.Anthony @InTheWoods @BigMike55 @MikeyMeteor

It’s too dang cold! Drag that groundhog out and boil him in oil!!!
BTW It’s going to be a wonderful day! Get out and enjoy it everyone.

@MikeyMeteor
I haven’t had pancakes in several years. I might just have to twist my wife’s arm a little. lol

6 Likes

pancakes, bacon n eggs are served pretty often here

lol slathered in butter and maple syrup!

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends ! It’s freezing in Niagara but supposed to only get better from here :crossed_fingers:t3: I sure hope so. Regardless today is a good day

3 Likes
1 Like

I love my bacon slathered in maple syrup.

3 Likes

Oh man me too :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Nothing better than a nice pile of sausage and bacon covered in maple syrup with some buttered, home made catfish head biscuits. Add a couple of eggs over easy with a cup of hot coffee and stand way out of my way.
You may end up with a fork in the back of your hand if you get to the table before me, like the guy that went for the last piece of fried chicken when the lights went out.
Just saying.
:laughing:

5 Likes

Are you sure you’re not my brother from another Mother?

3 Likes

It’s definitely a possibility…… my dads a paramedic who knows what he was up to back then :wink:

1 Like

Omg my stomach is going nuts over here :drooling_face:

1 Like

Catfish head biscuits, you say. Is that like a fish cake? I make fish cakes out of northern pike with potato and onions and they fry up for breakfast just fine.

2 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . You can stir your coffee with a nice, crisp piece of bacon.

1 Like

I’ve always heard em called ‘cathead’ bniscuits

3 Likes

No. lol
It’s just home made (large) biscuits. It’s just a term used to describe them because they are large and flat-ish so they resemble the shape of a flathead catfish. That’s my take on it anyway.
Granny used buttermilk for hers. You don’t find many that make buttermilk biscuits anymore.

1 Like

I was curious too , not gonna lie. And ironically I was right! I was thinking because they resemble a bullhead on top. Guess my brain is even on point this am! I’ll take it

1 Like

Buttermilk is the only way Rose does her biscuits. Love em!
In the south east they call em cathead biscuits lol
Fist sized

2 Likes

The buttermilk adds that extra tang to the biscuits. That’s a fact.

1 Like

Now that’s my kinda stir stick :wink:

1 Like