MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I always seem to be circling around on here :rofl::rofl::rofl: just have to stand still and I pop up

2 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and friends and of course @ OG! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

time for some coffee and a doobie!

have a great start into the week! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and OG !

I woke up motivated I think I’ll be working hard today, I need to clone, feed cuts and moms, water my OP, everything is looking amazing currently, I’m hyped as can be to see the results!

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys and @Weednerd.Anthony !

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate today @Weednerd.Anthony ! It sounds like a proper grow day. lol

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo and all OG

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @m0sirys, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Weednerd.Anthony, and all the rest in the green room this morning :sun_with_face:. Looks :eyes: like it’s going to be a nice day, drinking coffee :coffee: now moving slow trying to get rid of a headache :face_with_head_bandage:, I think a joint might help. :wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

I wish smoking a joint would help my headaches. It seems to make it worse for me if it’s sinus related. It helps when my neck is out and I get one of those if I can catch it before migraine sets in.

2 Likes

It looks like a lot of inside work today.
It’s just going to keep trailing right up to my place all day. lol

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Good morning @MoBilly day inside working sounds like what you need!

2 Likes

Looks like wicked bad weather your direction, stay warm and safe.

1 Like

That’s exactly what we are doing. All five cats are keeping us company today. We opened the door to go out and feed this morning and the cats ran for the door. lol
It was hard even getting the girls to the milking shed. Nobody, including me, wanted out there. lol

Oh and BTW. Welcome to my journey. Please feel free to join in the conversation any time you get a notion.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

3 Likes

Good afternoon guys…… late start today but a start nonetheless. Hope everyone is having a great day

3 Likes

Been working at it bro. :slight_smile: Hope you’re doing well as well.

1 Like

I am thank you, about to get back to slugging away but I’m so close now! The ladies make their way back into the cultivation room today :pray:t3: Im ecstatic in fact.

4 Likes

I took some bud shots of the VB and AR. This is day 2 of week 6 since I went to 12:12. I know they should have been bigger by now but frankly I’m just glad they lived TBH.

They have been taking the higher level of nutrients very nicely. The leaves have, maybe, a little too much nute burn because I’m giving them so much. But I’m thinking that I’m still okay.

I think they will live. :facepunch:t3::wink:

As usual, thanks for dropping by the Greenroom.
:+1:t4:

18 Likes

Thank you. I’m mostly a lurker unless I feel like I can contribute something useful, or brighten someone’s day.
I love seeing your monster sativas, as a sativa grower myself.
Anyway, thanks for the welcome, have a wonderful afternoon/evening

6 Likes

I gave three of my young plants a topping today. Both Canna Cheese and one Chocolate Rain.
Before

After

It doesn’t look like much of a difference now but just wait. They are hitting on all cylinders now.

17 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG!

3 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @InTheWoods and all the rest of the green room crew. WOW :open_mouth: woke up to big news :newspaper: this morning Frances Scott Key :key: bridge collapsed in Baltimore, MD (20 minutes from my house) after a container ship :ship: hit it. The collapse was caught on camera :movie_camera:. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

At 1:30 this morning, saw it on the news
Bad business

@OhNo555 did they rescue the 7 missing?

2 Likes