MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @InTheWoods, and the rest of the green room crew. Need lots of coffee :coffee: on this dreary morning again. I need the sunshine :sunny: back. Got to go roll a few joints so I can get going today! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Morning bro Mo.
Hope everything is going well in Goat Country.

6 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed and @BigMike55 !
Things are going. That’s about the size of it. Going and going and going… When it stops, I’ll start getting nervous. lol

Hope you are all doing spectacular today!

10 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Yup…going and going. You’re right about stopping. I look around and see way too much I should be doing. Or at the very least, thinking about doing. Writing it down, maybe? Then I go find the tray to help me think.

5 Likes

good morning @MoBilly and friends ! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

wish you all have a great day! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @m0sirys, @InTheWoods, @crownpoodle, and the rest of the green room crew! I think :face_with_monocle: we are going to see the sun :sun_with_face: today :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:! Time for coffee :coffee: and a buzzz! Have a good one :point_up:! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

5 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has great day!

4 Likes

Have a great day Moe.

3 Likes

Good :sun_with_face: morning @Hemp! :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning @m0sirys @OhNo555 @JohnnyPotseed @InTheWoods and @Hemp !!! And good morning everyone who may pass by. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I m passing by. Does it count?
Morning Mo and the Greenies.

5 Likes

Morning Mo and the Mo-Billys!

:rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

Always brother! lol

And good morning @Pigeonman ! I hope you are flying high this morning. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol. Me too but not there yet.
I think I need like… 16 more coffees and a week of solid REM sleep and I’ll be good to go!

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Pigeonman
Last week I had one night that I only got up ONCE!! My body was so rested up and I was raring to go. Then I tried to go. My back said “No”.
I was like a pulling truck all fueled up and sitting on jack stands. Talk about frustrating! lol

6 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and Big John.

3 Likes

Morning @crownpoodle and @emeraldbullfrog .

Big John is putting on weight/muscle and doing great. His real conformation is beginning to show and I’m not hating it at all.
:+1:t4: :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Morning y’all! :wave: :coffee:

@MoBilly that’s awesome you only had to get up once :+1: I bet it felt like a long, more restful night! Haha

This is the first morning I’ve woken up pain-free that I can remember in a long, long time! Normally my neck or back is in bad shape. Not today! I must have rubbed a genie’s bottle in my sleep or something
:grin: :diya_lamp: :genie:
Or maybe it’s from having an extra bowl before bed with a mix of indica strains, CBD, then topped with hash rosin…? Nah the genie seems more likely :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes