MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

To me you guys are all Ganja Savants :100:
All with your own individual exceptional qualities.
I read and learn everyday on here.

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . I smoke a lot. You know that. I never focus on yield. I focus on quality. Even being chronic it’s easy to keep me and the missus fully stocked. If my weed is up to standard, I don’t need a cone in my mouth all day. Big plants are also more work. I understand a lot of you are living with plant counts. That affects how you grow, or could.
I don’t know if or what plant counts are here. I’ll claim bad math skills.
Keep your plants healthy. Enjoy growing. Your plants know if they’ve become work for you.

3 Likes

LOL
@crownpoodle , I might smoke a joint / day. My weed is my medicine. I use just enough to get relief. More than that and I’ll loose the effects I need so I don’t overdo it.
Quality and duration of the effects are really my major concerns. Taste, smell, and yield take a deep back seat.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone have a great day.

@MoBilly fishing today?

5 Likes

You bet your sweet bippy bro! We had to get one of the dogs to a vet yesterday so we didn’t get out then but today we will be out on the boat for some late fishing for catfish.

3 Likes

May you catch a bunch of good eating sized ones and a monster or two

3 Likes

From your lips to His ear. lol

3 Likes

I know that prayer :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

OH yeah. One of my granny’s favorites. :wink:

3 Likes

My co worker uses boneless chicken breast slices soaked in cherry Gel-o powder. He slays .

2 Likes

@Hashpants
We’ll go out and net some shad if possible, if not we’ll hit some nice spots with crappie jigs and night-crawlers to get up some bait fish. We rarely have trouble catching bait of some kind. lol
I also have a home made cheesy stink bait that works like a charm.
Chicken breast is best breaded and fried with biscuits and gravy on the side. :wink:

6 Likes

Heres a recipe for catfish bait.
Get a package of hot dogsbreak into small nuggets. Put in ziplock. Add a pkg of unsweetened rasberry kool aid and a tablespoon of garlic salt. Set it aside for several hours. Put on a trble hook woth weight about 18” from the hook. Fish deep. And hang on.

4 Likes

I’ll try this. My Cheese bait has garlic powder in it as well.

2 Likes

Nylon stockings are essential for my bait. The cheese goes in the stocking and is laced up with one of the three hooks on a treble leaving two exposed. The cat can chew on the stocking for all it’s worth but the cheese will stay in the nylon for a long time and then the flavor lingers on it material even after the cheese might be gone.
The only drawback is that the nylon has to be cut off the hook when done fishing.

2 Likes

If going for catfish, I have had good luck with chicken livers…….

3 Likes

That was Granny’s go to. The nylon trick works well with that too.

2 Likes

I can here the fish now… Now that’sa spicy meatball.:joy:

5 Likes

Just adding the garlic seasoning a little early. It’s best when applied from the inside out. lol

2 Likes

Doing that with some of your moonshine right now…………

6 Likes

Awesome! Did you get to try that Persimmon / Pear brandy yet? I really like how that turned out. Had it been just a little less sweet it would have hit all the marks for what I was after.

3 Likes