MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

The hash helps. I like straight pressed bubble but you might find if you get a press the rosin will creep up on you.

I can’t toss and turn in bed. If I’m up, I’m up.

3 Likes

yeah iḿ sure hash helps helps. Years ago I had a “pollinator” for dry sieving. It was ok, a press would be great but is too expensive for me at the moment. Let’s see what comes out with the Bubblebags. :grin:

But sooner or later I’ll get myself a press! :D:D

2 Likes

I really like the product that comes out of the bags, even just as is.

I’d get a press but Mrs Foreigner is against it.

But I’m happy with the bubble.

3 Likes

yeah poor foreigner! :sweat_smile: :rofl:
Yes, I also like what I see here on bubble and think the bags are worth the money.

Totally worth it. It’s a lot of work, but also worth it.

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly my friend! timing sounds like mine pretty much lol
outta likes this morning (the worst time for that! lol) so here’s some for yas from the Emoji like-bank! @MoBilly @m0sirys @Foreigner
:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

i’m in the same boat ! starting the day without likes is hard! :grin: :rofl:

IKR? lol at least we can rob the bank for more, lol The morning is when I use em the most, as a general rule…

1 Like

hell yeah ! we are some bad boys! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good morning my friends! Happy Sunday!!! It’s going to be up in the 50s today! I might just sun bathe!!!

@Fortman420
Good deal! I hope it helps the little fella.
:crossed_fingers:t5:

Yeah. The best laid plans of man and mice. lol
I had plans to stay inside and take it easy. My wife had different idea’s for the day. I’m not about to sit on my posterior while she stacks and burns brush. That woman keeps me going just trying to keep up. :laughing:

What he said. :point_up_2:t5:

That’s one reason I want one. They are more of a working dog (retriever) than the little yappers. I like them too but I’m partial to larger dogs that want a job to do instead of just laying around until something moves and then bark… barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark. lol

2 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: to all!

3 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly and OG, hope y’all have a nice Sunday and everybody gets their batteries charged.

2 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 and @Gumbert

2 Likes

I’m charging my batteries up for sure! I’m working on my third cup of charge @Gumbert .
:laughing:

4 Likes

@MoBilly catching some sun :sun_with_face: rays!

1 Like

It might melt some of that snow off up yonder… just not the snow on yer head!

3 Likes

It’s not “bathing” if you wear clothing @OhNo555
:crazy_face:

1 Like

‘Bath time’ ain’t fer a few more months isn’t it? :scream: :rofl:

I take one every summer… whether i need it or not!

3 Likes

As soon as the creek melts @JohnnyPotseed otherwise you will be taking your Fall bath too soon it’s is a waste of water.
Didn’t your Grandpa edumicate you right?

2 Likes

I remember going down to my wife’s home town in Aulander , NC back in 1991 and having to use the well water with a hand pump to get washed up and how dam cold :cold_face: it was. They had nerve to rave about having indoor plumbing. :flushed::roll_eyes: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like