MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning my friends! Getting a late OG start today! Eclipse today and apparently I’ve got one of the best views around where I live, should be fun! I even saved a few rounds of beans after popping a boatload yesterday.

5 Likes

Really hope those plants bounce back, if not I wholeheartedly agree start anew and move on, if you need I’m sure we could even get you some cuts to speed up the process a bit :wink:

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s April 8 not today

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 ! I have already been offered some cuttings from another friend on here so I’m sitting pretty now. I appreciate your kindness though and will keep that generous offer in mind.

:v:t3::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Of course. I’ve ALWAYS got your back :100:

4 Likes

All I can say is this forum and those that frequent here are AWESOME!
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

All the pressure just disappeared!

3 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, have a good weekend!

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends, hope your weekends are off to a great start.

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: to all the coffee :coffee: club gang! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good morning my friends @JohnnyPotseed @TopShelfTrees1 @OhNo555 and any other that might show up!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t5:

7 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Interested to see if your plants recover after all your work you put in. I need to get some fresh soil on a few later.

2 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and OG!

3 Likes

@Gumbert
Good morning bro!

3 Likes

Good afternoon on this slow Saturday

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen
Yep. It’s a slow day on here. I’m doing my regular “drive by” posting between short spans of getting real stuff done. lol

1 Like

good morning @MoBilly and OG !! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

have a great day!

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mo

5 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and everyone!

3 Likes