MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

The wild pears starting to bloom here.

4 Likes

I’d put a whole grove of them down in the bottom at the end of the field where one of my deer stands are located. :wink:

3 Likes

Isn’t that considering baiting?

2 Likes

lol naw… it’s just feeding the local wildlife! If they happen to be around when hunting season opens… OFW!

Now, putting out a salt-lick IS ‘baiting’. lol

2 Likes

Throw some clover in also @MoBilly

I see the difference. How about pot plants? Or are they considered native plants :rofl:

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen and @JohnnyPotseed
I was taking a bunch of bags of whole corn out to the goats and one bag had a hole in it. I stopped the truck to look at a snipe (You know that people hunt for those but never find any) and a giant pile of corn poured out of the back of the truck. I didn’t have a shovel to pick it up with so I left it.

HONESTLY OFFICER! That’s exactly what happened! I don’t have pictures and there’s nobody to back me up but don’t I look like an honest man?!!
Oh that deer… He was here when I got here this morning…
Honestly!
:wink:

3 Likes

Really likes me some deer loin grilled.

12 Likes

:drooling_face:
Yeah boy!

1 Like

You will think I’m out of my mind. I have had venison many times. I have never had any that would top a good Angus steak. Preferably medium rare. Steak sause??? Now THAT is crazy. If it needs sauce to make it taste good, its a sh!tty steak. My opinion.

4 Likes

I had really good venison sausage before.

If you have taken venison past medium rare, you have ruined it.
Not just my opinion. lol

9 Likes

Agreed, bit for me, if you take any red meat past medium rare, it is so ruined.

5 Likes

Medium rare is just a pink centre correct, it’s my go to but SO MANY PLACES cannot get it right, I swear 8/10 screw it up.

3 Likes

That’s correct @TopShelfTrees1 .
If venison is cooked even to medium where all, or most, of the pink is gone, it takes on a taste very similar to liver. Just disgusting.

Well I am calling it a night. I’ve a long day planned for tomorrow.
:v:t3:

8 Likes

Have a great one , sleep well my friend

1 Like

And you my friend.

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly, hahaha I forgot about daylight savings time lololol. Too much weed or not enough. Have a great day brother.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Good :blush: morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly and the rest of the coffee :coffee: club gang, I hope all are surviving the daylight savings time change. I must say the dog :dog: and I are not liking it at all. Moving slow today. :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, and all OG

8 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Thats when you add bacon onions to make the best of situation and then its liver bacon and onions. Yum!

5 Likes