MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Goodmorning @MoBilly and friends

Everyone have a good Monday !

7 Likes

Good morning everyone, coffee is going down real good this morning :wink:

6 Likes

Good morning my friends @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed @OhNo555 @InTheWoods @Weednerd.Anthony @TopShelfTrees1 !

And to any other marvelous manipulator of massive marijuana plants, good morning to you too!

8 Likes

Sorry bro. Liver is good catfish bait but that’s about the only thing I would use it for.
LOL

7 Likes

My sentiments EXACTLY

2 Likes

Liver is scary 🫣 can’t eat it, look :eyes: at it, and definitely :100: not smell :nose: it. I would love to tell you guys a story about my wife, liver n onions :onion: and a toothbrush 🪥, but it would take way too long. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

That sounds nasty :nauseated_face: maybe it’s a good thing :wink: I envision brushing teeth with liver :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I’m envisioning a toothbrush with the bristles worn down to the handle and a woman crying “I still TASTE IT”!!
:rofl::rofl::nauseated_face::confounded::rofl::wink:

5 Likes

No not that at all she went to her friends house who’s husband, was one of my best friends and I sat in the window 🪟 sill because I could not stand to smell it and my wife and his were going to eat it. Pete and I were not partaking in it and she tried to kiss :kissing_closed_eyes: me and I was like HELL NO go brush your teeth 🪥 or I will throw up :face_vomiting: on you. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

You are killing me :joy::joy::joy:, my wife is sitting :chair: here laughing at us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Bahaha that’s funny! I’d be saying the same thing, no liver for this guy, can’t stand the smell either :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: glad we could all give each other a good laugh this morning!

2 Likes

This one ALMOST got me to spit my coffee!

1 Like

The stories are the best part of this coffee :coffee: club gang! We are still laughing about that night. :clap::clap::clap::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::sunglasses::wink::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 1 minute before trying again.
:laughing:

4 Likes

Good Morning @MoBilly and crew!!

3 Likes

Good morning @Hotrods_and_hounds !
Hope it’s a good one for you!

2 Likes

Good morning OG

6 Likes

Good morning @DougDawson. :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Good morning my brother! Love it when you drop by. lol
ROYALTY IS IN THE HOUSE Y’ALL!!
:crown:
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol, it seemed like the place to be my friend.

2 Likes