MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I have a host of friends brother. It warms my heart every time they make a point to drop by. The craziness flows like whiskey around this place. lol

4 Likes

I figured it be more like corn liquor, lol.

4 Likes

Mornin @MoBilly and OG, its Monday and time to get after it

2 Likes

Morning @Gumbert ! Have a great day bro!

2 Likes

I was in the county lock up for a DUI and I would trade the liver to one of the other guys and take their bread. I can’t stand liver.:nauseated_face:

1 Like

Good morning @MoBilly good morning everyone
I’m such a weirdo, I liked liver my whole life. My parents would just shake their heads mumbling about what kind of 6 year old likes liver!!!

Happy Birthday @Greenfingers :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Liver is very edible. The trick is to put it on a hook and catch a blue catfish. Skin and eat the catfish……

4 Likes

You got the right idea :bulb:! :wink::sunglasses::v:

I got fed lots of liver as a kid. Must have been cheap.

3 Likes

Could have have been horse :racehorse: meat :cut_of_meat:, I hear that is no better! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It still is cheap!!!

1 Like

Livers good stuff with a dab of hot sauce!

You can’t over cook it either or it’s nasty and tough

2 Likes

One of my sisters had a hole in her heart, the doc told my parents to feed her lots of liver… needless to say, when she ate liver… all the rest of us kids had it too!! I HATE liver!
Did I mention I dislike liver?!
I won’t even feed it to the fish as bait! lol Use chicken hearts instead

5 Likes

All I can say is DAYUMMM.

Guess I’m a showoff.

13 Likes

I prefer tripe over liver any day, but am still craving that venison I saw on OG last night. Good morning all.

4 Likes

What’s tripe?

2 Likes

You just keep rubbing it in on us lesser folk, doncha… :sob:
LOL Keep it up. :+1:

1 Like

@OhNo555
Tripe is stomach lining from various critters.
It’s oh so yummy… I’ve been told.
I’ve eaten a lot of things others would turn their noses up at. But I’ll give a hard pass on sheep, cow, pig… stomach.

5 Likes

People might be horrified to learn they used to scrape calf stomachs for lactose enzymes to make cheese. Nowadays they have genetically engineered yeast to do the job.

4 Likes