MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

I think people would be horrified by a lot of things in the food industry if they started looking :rofl:

1 Like

WOW :grimacing:, you are a nasty :nauseated_face: little pole cat :cat2: I could not touch that with a ten foot :foot: pole. :joy::joy::joy: My wife’s father has told me tales of horror about the stuff he ate growing up on a farm with 15 brother and sisters. Do you know what clubber is? :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

The truth is what it is. How many people get their dogs bully chew sticks?

3 Likes

I think the worst I’ve seen is Squirrel brains still in the shell @Emeraldgreen .

2 Likes

Tripe, when breaded and fried IS delish! lol Hard to find, though. Unless ya in the deep south, lol for some reason or other, southern folks cook up stuff no one else does.

4 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
Chitlins comes to mind.

2 Likes

Heck yeah! lol luv-em!

1 Like

I guess me being born in New Orleans didn’t give me the Southern gene. lol

2 Likes

:rofl: :thinking:
I’d say so!

2 Likes

Well, full disclosure, we were there, only, while Dad was stationed in Louisiana. Six months later we were at another base. That’s how it was for us. I went to three different schools in one year more than once. lol

2 Likes

You can take someone out of the south, but you can’t take the south out of someone! You were born a southerner and a southerner you be! lol

3 Likes

OK. I’ll claim it as a birthright. lol

1 Like

It’s one of the things I would make people try before I tell them what it is :grin:

1 Like

I told my younger daughter those were “chicken legs”, so she’d hold it for the dog.

2 Likes

You don’t have to say that twice :+1: :joy::joy::joy: :facepunch::sunglasses::wink::v:

I’m a Yankee by birth, and a Rebel by the Grace of God.

3 Likes

It ain’t showing off when it’s real! That is pure… Can you describe the smell?

1 Like

I hear ya!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hey @MoBilly . It’s National Napping Day. Did you participate?

3 Likes

That’s why I’ve been so tired all day :yawning_face:

3 Likes