MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

That one is the Blue Tara.
I am possibly the world’s worst at describing smells. And then I ask Zee what it smells like. She says “ummm…smells like pot”. No help at all.
To me, it smells like an over ripe fruit bowl. Not to the rotten point, just way more ripe than you would want to eat. If that makes any sense. But smells so good for smokin’. This plant also makes the hairs on my arm stand out stickie-ish.

4 Likes

I worked awhile at a pork sausage plant for a few weeks. It was disgusting. Night shift. I knew I was in trouble when the first night they handed me a rubber overcoat that went past the knees and a pair of modified hip waders.
Yup. My job was to shovel up the pig guts that overflowed 55 gallon drums and load that stiff into a truck. Where they took it, I have no clue.

6 Likes

Dang! I missed it again this year!!

I heard that’s for the next 10 days :grin::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That is a dangerous game to play. I’d call it food roulette. Eventually you’ll do it to someone that won’t have the slightest bit of a sense of humor about it.
lol

4 Likes

That is a very scary :scream::grimacing: thought :thought_balloon:! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Good night everyone.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:

4 Likes

Good Night @MoBilly

3 Likes

Good night buddy

1 Like

Dude! Best answer! I nap every day. I napped before I had surgery! I’ve spent most of my life sleep deprived for various reasons. I’m notorious for 20 minute naps. On the floor with people stepping over me. Dog licking me. Hadn’t even been drinking.

3 Likes

Do you know how vindicated I felt when they came out with the study acknowledging sleep deprivation was extremely unhealthy and leads to an early death!!!
Take naps !!

5 Likes

I guess I’m dead if that’s accurate.

3 Likes

No buddy it means enjoy the shit out of your naps completely guilt free

2 Likes

I am lucky if I get 3-4 hours of sleep…

2 Likes

I’m a zombie if I get 4-5 hours of sleep 2 days in a row :rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and OG :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone’s coffee is a deliciously smooth.

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OG’s. no naps for me unless I smoke something that kicks my arse.:laughing:

4 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @InTheWoods, @Greenfingers, @BigMike55, @JohnnyPotseed, and all the rest of the gang. A place where the coffees :coffee: as good as the fun :star_struck: & the conversations! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

How do you wake up in like jail :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

Good morning brother @MoBilly and all OG!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone!
It’s Twosday so that means by law you must smoke twice as much as you normally do!
I heard that somewhere. Must be true.
:slight_smile:

7 Likes