MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Good morning y’all!

5 Likes

I like your logic :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you @TopShelfTrees1 . It makes perfect sense to me. lol

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and everyone here

Have a good one!

4 Likes

Morning errybuddy.
Hope y’all have a great day.

6 Likes

Good morning @Weednerd.Anthony . It’s going to be a beauty of a day out this way. Hope yours is too.

3 Likes

You too brother. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The sun :sun_with_face: is shining in MD and we are going to 70 degrees today! WAHOO :clap::clap::clap::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Sounds like a day just asking for you to be out at a park or something. Definitely not inside! lol

2 Likes

It’s warming up quite a bit over here as well I think this Saturday is supposed to be up to 79-80 , sounds like a possible beach day ! :sunny:

3 Likes

?
Only possible? lol

1 Like

I am in the back yard burning :fire: one and playing ball with Cooper Morgan, got to keep him from harassing the birds :eagle: and the squirrels :chipmunk:. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

We were inside that day

5 Likes

I love beach days here on the gulf coast, just always so busy but maybe I can bust my butt the next few days and make it happen guaranteed!

1 Like

Awwwww man! Taking away all his fun! Squirrels are considered exercise equipment around these parts.
:laughing:

2 Likes

He gives them squirrels HELL! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Has he ever caught one @OhNo555 ?

1 Like

Yes, he has and a few birds too. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Good for him! Everyone needs to succeed at what they are passionate about from time to time. lol

3 Likes

Sometimes if I leave one of the sliding glass doors open and a bird :bird: comes in all hell breaks loose. When I am outside and he is giving noble pursuit, he is so well trained that he will immediately sit down and stop dead in his tracks, but if I am not out there. Well let’s just say he brings me dead ones and barks till I see what he is up to, very territorial that is his eminent domain.

2 Likes

We raised Rott’s for years. Great dogs.

2 Likes