MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 1)

Charlii just wants to play with them, but they all take off as soon as she lets them go, she gets upset. But she killed the shite out of a rat when it scared my wife by my garbage bin years ago, picked it up and shook it till she snapped its diseased little neck, that was a proud moment.

2 Likes

Yes indeed they are and very smart. I like Rottweilers and German Shepherds always the easiest to train. Very obedient and faithful dogs. :+1::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Absolutely they are, one helped me raise/protect my kids, some of the kindest most gentle dogs until you get to close to their kin/family…… then you see why the Germans used them to kill :wink:

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly good morning everyone. I see today is off to a great start

2 Likes

I used to work at night and was never for a moment worried about my wife and daughter being at home :house: for a moment. :wink:

2 Likes

We had a fantastic bloodline. I miss raising them.

2 Likes

One day we should try to get this coffee club all together somewhere in south on the east coast that would be a blast :boom:

2 Likes

Epic idea. An even more epic task though. lol

1 Like

I know 🫤, but it’s nice :blush: to dream :thought_balloon:. :wink::v:

Thought :thought_balloon: we could get a party bus :bus: and hire a driver to pick us all up. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Mornin @MoBilly and all you OGers, having a cool morning in NW FL .

3 Likes

Good morning @Gumbert . I’m having a great morning. We’re about to get a few things done outside. Great day for it!
Hope you are doing well as well.
:v:t5:

2 Likes

Yes we are!

it’s 55 here in Pensacola right now

And we’re “neighbors” I had no idea lol @Gumbert

2 Likes

Cool, just north of PCB 45 mins. Good morning neighbor!

3 Likes

Goodmorning and you have a good one brother

1 Like

Panama City Beach :desert_island:?

1 Like

Yep, NW FL has the most beautiful beaches, the sand looks like mounds of sugar!

5 Likes

I graduated from WJ Woodham HS in Pensacola. My nephew still lives in Cantonment

Out of likes for a little while, but what a small world !

My step daughter graduated from Washington HS off airport here in town

There are a few of us on here not too far away, pretty cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m in Oklahoma now. Just spent a few of my teen years in Ptown. Always wanted to go back. I used to be able to walk a mile on the beach without seeing another person. Early 1970s Bet it’s not like that now.

Yeah it’s getting just a bit crowded lol

There’s a whole initiative where they want to make Perdido a city of its own, locals aren’t too happy about that but we’ll see what happens

1 Like