MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Goodmorning @MoBilly and the rest of you weed whackers lol

1 Like

Morning @MoBilly . It’s probably been a decade by now. Used to get hash a Frenchman made in Mendocino. He learned the trade in N. Africa after a long stretch in the Foreign Legion. Pierro. His hash was insane! When I rolled into town I stopped there 1st. If I was leaving town with low funds it was one grade. Cash was a different grade. Most B grade by his standards. AAA by mine. He was super critical what he would use. Garbage in, garbage out.
Great for pain.

2 Likes

@crownpoodle
You guys have led such rich lives. So many interesting background stories are shared on this forum. My stories seem not near as interesting. lol
:laughing:

4 Likes

Music is the life blood for musicians! It effects so much of life for us non musical people I can’t imagine what it does for the people who play and love it especially performing. Glad he has something to keep him going.

Happy Sunday all hope everyone is having a good afternoon!

Ps I got a guitar last valentine’s day and I have more respect for y’all I can barely do a few scales lol.

3 Likes

I said I COLLECT guitars. Never said I could actually play them I can bang out two or three chords, tho.

5 Likes

Hello everyone…hope yall are having a good weekend…enjoy your night

3 Likes

You stayed in there when we were picking @BigMike55 .
:facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Well, I’m calling it a night. Eva and I might have time for a movie before bed so good night everyone!

I am beyond amazed at the outpouring of support that has been shown for our friend Johnny. It restores my belief that the world isn’t completely filled with uncaring, self-centered, asswipes. There are some outstanding people out there still yet.
:pray:t4:

15 Likes

Popping in to say good night. Hope your all well

2 Likes

Goodnight brother

4 Likes

I’m at a loss for words myself! This means more to me than anyone could ever know!

14 Likes

Bro you’re a stand up guy yourself… these things don’t come together for just anybody… that’s for sure … but… you ARE in fact SPECIAL!! @JohnnyPotseed

8 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OG’s. Here we go again, those weekends fly by fast. Happy Monday.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Terpsnpurps @Greenfingers @Emeraldgreen @BigMike55 @Jpaul @crownpoodle @Strikingviking @JoeCrowe @FirstCavApache64 @Smooth and @Flower and everyone else who might drop by!

Happy Monday!!! The bestest day of the week! Danged ol weekend is past and a whole new work week is in store for us!!!
Wait a minute… I don’t punch a clock anymore… I would say I punch goats but I don’t. Goats can punch back. lol

16 Likes

Morning brother mine.
Hope you have a great day.

4 Likes

Good morning Mo. let the week begin.

3 Likes

Morning Mo! About to fire up the ole coffee pot. Was checking in on JP. Hope you are all doing well.

2 Likes

I’m doing amazingly well this morning @Strikingviking . Of course, I never get a lot of sleep. My normal is maybe 3 hours if you count napping off and on all night. But I still feel pretty refreshed this morning.
I didn’t even get too awful upset when I tried heating up last nights coffee in the microwave and it didn’t turn on. It’s old and I was not surprised that it shelled out. I just heated up my coffee on the stove top and went on with my day. Now to come up with the scratch for a used microwave from the 2nd time around store. lol
Their awfully proud of the new ones.
:exploding_head:

7 Likes

I have always had 2nd hand microwaves. The one I have now sounds more like my coffee grinder but she keeps beeping along. Short sleep can keep you going. Most nights I can usually wrangle 4 to 6. Depending on back and nerve pain.

3 Likes