MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Morning @MoBilly . Last time my microwave went out we were headed out for garage sales. 1st GS had one for $20. I’ll go $10. $15. Sold to the very stoned man in the hoodie!
Coffee doesn’t get tossed out in my house. My dad taught me that. I can set the brew timer, but wake up earlier most days. “Beep it!” As my grandkids say. Beep, beep, beep. Done. Microwave popcorn too… beeping corn. Pretty cute.

3 Likes

Back and nerve pain. Same issues. Different old guy.

2 Likes

You all know about my back if you have followed the thread for any length of time. I can’t lay in one position for more than 20 - 30 minutes before I have to roll to the other side. Sleeping on my back is out of the question anymore. My legs become useless slabs of meat if I do.
I guess we are just a bunch of outdated, worn to a frazzle, oldtimers. But we had us a time didn’t we! lol

I hope all your regrets are from the stupid things you’ve done in your life instead of the things you wanted to do but didn’t…
Does that make sense? lol

12 Likes

That’s enough to start a punk band! :rofl:. Morning all hope everyone is doing well.Currently at the hospital mother in law is getting knee replacement.

5 Likes

That makes tons of sense… goodmorning good buddy

1 Like

I can’t stop grinning!
Cap Junky

Makes me want to go snowboarding! LOL

Morning chores and tending plants are done for the day. :+1:t3:
Time for a Chocolate Rain celebration!.

:facepunch:t3::cowboy_hat_face::+1:t3:

25 Likes

I’m really enjoying how that Chocolate Rain turned out @Oldjoints .

4 Likes

I’m glad you like it bro, definatly has a unique smell and taste!

5 Likes

Yep. I’m terrible at describing the smells of different strains, but this one is definitely unique.

It’s not overly potent like the Cap Junky or Blue Tara.
But still had a nice strong high, I can see where they get the chkcolate theme from but I have had better chocolate tasting strains.

6 Likes

Wow :hushed: really nice @MoBilly frosty :cold_face:

1 Like

@GallacreekD66
I think it’s going to be something extra special.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heading out to a jam session with some local bluegrass pickers. Catch you all later or tomorrow.
:v:t5:

9 Likes

Good evening @MoBilly
Good evening everyone
Have a great night

2 Likes

I know you’ll be having fun!

2 Likes

Happy Monday to you, as well, @MoBilly.
I don’t work on Mondays, so it was a happy day for me.
Back to the grind tomorrow, though.

3 Likes

Good night all! I hope you sleep like you’ve been living right and there’s not a care in the world that touches you.
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t4:

7 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

4 Likes

Good Morning brother Mo & all OG!

7 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed @Golfnutt @MoBilly & OG.

How are you making out Johnny?

8 Likes