MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning OG’s. It’s going to get hot today in the north east. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Gradual progress brother

6 Likes

I like hearing you say that @JohnnyPotseed .

1 Like

As long as you’re getting progress, that’s a good thing no matter how long it takes. Good to hear!

1 Like

Morning Broski!
And all who enter the green room, stay high and for Gods sakes, BEHAVE!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Good morning OG family! Sipping coffee and listening to the dead. Hope your all doing well!

2 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt @JohnnyPotseed @CanuckistanPete @Greenfingers @crownpoodle @BigMike55 @Emeraldgreen @Strikingviking and all of OG!

You first @BigMike55 … See, I don’t have to worry about doing it now. because you are incapable of “behaving”! lol

@JohnnyPotseed
@CanuckistanPete is right. Steady forward progress is all and exactly what you need to aim for. If you’re like me, you want this over yesterday and will find that line where good sense says " This is how fast you can rehab safely". The trick is not to go past that just because you want to get back up and going. Setbacks are a bitch and disheartening. Slow and steady wins this kind of race.
But you don’t need me to tell you all that. We worry though.

10 Likes

Goodmorning @MoBilly and the green room!!!

4 Likes

GoodMorning Mo and family. :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Man I miss tom and jerry

3 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps and @OnePassionateGrower ! Hope you both are flying high and fast today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Terpsnpurps
I turned on one of the local channels a week or so back and saw a marathon of old cartoons. Yosemite Sam, Bugs Bunny… I tell you, in today’s world I was amazed that some of those were even aired!
Wish I had had a way to record them for posterity’s sake.
And for me to watch from time to time. I’m still a kid that way. lol

9 Likes

I love the old stuff… and yeah it’s controversial but I love it so much
… nothing like a bowl of cereal a bowl of weed and a morning of merry melodies! @MoBilly

4 Likes

Maybe just a little too much for some people today.

4 Likes

good to know about the cap junky, got some going myself.

looking forward to the grinning effect. :innocent:

1 Like

She smells amazing as well. Just bump the plant and the odor waft’s up like a cloud!
If you can’t tell already, I really like this plant.
I hope she’s :fire: !
Dang sure going to find out. lol

7 Likes

Good morning mobilly and rest of OG!

3 Likes

Good morning 420noob! Hope you are kicking it down the road in good shape today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Old school cartoons from the late sixties through the mid seventies are the best. I hate the new ones and the remakes of the old ones as well. Like you said nothing like a box of your favorite cereal :bowl_with_spoon: with a prize in the box, a gallon of milk :milk_glass:, and them Saturdays Sunday morning cartoons!

IMG_5832 IMG_5829 IMG_5831 IMG_5830

6 Likes