MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, good morning green room growmies. Have a great day.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth an strong!

1 Like

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning @Golfnutt @GREANDAL @InTheWoods @JohnnyPotseed @BigMike55 @Oldjoints and all of OG!

7 Likes

Morning OG black coffee and green herb. Wishing everyone well.

3 Likes

Back at you @MikeyMeteor ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Morning my brethren. Wishing for you a perfect day.
And all of OG.

6 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and the rest of you fine folks.

2 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and friends! I hope everyone is having a great day so far!

1 Like

Think i will step outside and stare at my Vortex plant and my Chunky Junky out there. I have a couple others that never made nice plants. Those two are my best ones. That CJ is stinky as hell and the Vortex really took off and is sporting a ton of buds.

6 Likes

@HighTilliDie
Most of the regular chores are done. I just took a bong rip that had a little resin/flower left in the bowl. I’m about to go after my second cup of coffee and it’s strong this morning… Yeah, I’m doing fine.
Hope your day is extra special today.
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sounds like a stellar plan. Take a cup of coffe and go look them over. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Always the best partbof the day am i right? Looking at the plants… anticipating their gift … goodmorning @MoBilly and everyone!

5 Likes

Yep. I love the cool weather we got going on right now too. I feel like a young colt but I’m stuck in an old plugs body. lol

8 Likes

Well good afternoon anyway! :joy:

4 Likes

Good afternoon everybody….enjoy your day

4 Likes

Been busy and missed your posts @GREANDAL and @percyryan66 ! Hope you had a good one. :slight_smile:
I’m beat and heading to bed. Good night OG!
:pray:t4:

6 Likes

Rest well brother already in bed here, lol just relaxing

4 Likes

Catch you later brother. :pray:t4:

5 Likes