MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Goodmorning @MoBilly may your joints be strong like you were hitting out of a bong!!

4 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

7 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps and @JohnnyPotseed !
Hope you are doing well this morning. I read that you didnā€™t have a good one Johnny. Maybe you can catch a nap in a bit.
:crossed_fingers:t4:

5 Likes

PT folks are due in 30 lol after that I may try for a nap

4 Likes

Good morning :sunny: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55 & friends! Really cloudy :cloud: in MD on the east coast, but very cool! Have a GR8 day green room gang! :wink::blush::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::partying_face::sunglasses::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

We got a decent (much needed) rain this morning. Nice and cool day in store. :+1:

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly and Johnny and other OG friends. Hope everyone is doing well. Blue Tara smiling back at me over here. Not a bad start. Will try to make today as good as I can. I need to go take a look at the auction results, last night got pulled away for family time, but have some bubba and other things coming in from round 1. I was curious about that Santa Mariaā€¦ what is it? seems pretty legendary

4 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . It ainā€™t raining, but itā€™s so damn foggy everything is soaked. Iā€™m off to a body shop shortly. Time to find out how bad they want to screw me.

4 Likes

Dont forget the KY gelā€¦ā€¦

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all well.

KY @Oldjoints never mind I donā€™t want to know

4 Likes

Asstro-glide works better.

Or so Iā€™ve heard.
With this group you always need a disclaimer!!

4 Likes

Mobilly Good night GIF

2 Likes

Got in the highway for the 1st time since collision. Nasty vibration that wasnā€™t there before. Body shop guy opens the door. ā€œNot goodā€¦frames tweaked.ā€ Yuck.

1 Like

Dang man! That sucks. Insurance going to take care of it?

1 Like

Good morning Mo hope u having a great day

2 Likes

I had my eye on that lot. Was hoping to scoop it for low. Whoever won those should take extra care popping those. Iā€™m currently trying to do a small repro of Santa Maria for me and @G-paS . Unfortunately, only had 4 healthy sprouts out of the ten pack. Fingers crossed I still get a male and female.

Here is a link to some background info on the Santa Maria
Santa Maria.outstanding good | 420 Magazine

2 Likes