MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Morning everyone. Sunday = Funday.

4 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and @BigMike55 !
All the rest of you too!

3 Likes

That goat is looking spectacular, my brother. Iā€™m gonna hafta get me one of those.

3 Likes

You could find a cart for him to pull. Iā€™d give a dollar and a quarter to see you driving a goat cart!
:rofl:

2 Likes

I think that would be worth more than a buck and quarter. Lol. Maybe $1.50.

2 Likes

Danged inflation is hitting me from every direction!
:laughing:

2 Likes

OK Iā€™ll pop for the extra. lol

2 Likes

Geez! That was easy. I wish I had asked for a hundred.

3 Likes

Good morning Mo, good morning OGā€™s. Gonna be a beautiful day today.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hiya Greenie. Hope you have life by the short hairs.

2 Likes

Morning @Greenfingers ! I hope you have plans to enjoy it. :+1:t4:
I donā€™t plan on much other than mowing today. A friend didnā€™t want to think about me trying to mow with the push mower so he traded my broke down rider (transmission) for a running Cub rider.
Said he needed something to work on. lol
Heā€™s a pretty good sort if you ask me.
:wink:

2 Likes

Lmao that goat picture had me rolling! Reminds me of south park when randy goes full Karen tumblr_652fb182ea4a86bc00f974bc7df824e3_bac056c4_500

1 Like

Good morning @HighTilliDie ! I see the resemblance!
:laughing:

1 Like

I plan on getting a good buzz and relaxing today. Iā€™m all done with everything in the flower room so Iā€™ll be cleaning that out and then Iā€™m starting some new seeds. I have a couple clones to flower out but I want to do something new. Chunky Junky comes to mind.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

And well it should! lol

2 Likes

Haha good morning @MoBilly thanks for the early morning laugh

1 Like

Good morning all. Hope you all are have a wonderful day

3 Likes

Morning @MoBilly . Morning folks. I know nothing about goats. I do recognize him as a fine specimen of a beast. Just look at him. He knows heā€™s the shit!

3 Likes

Good morning everyoneā€¦thanks for sharing your beautiful goat with us, definitely love the hair styleā€¦

3 Likes

@percyryan66 you made a comment about getting some of the Frankie fem beans when they came up. I have some still from this last seed run.

6 Likes