MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

He has a bit of an attitude at times. Actually, I’m the only one that he really likes. Eva’s aunt got him as a kid but she had too much on her plate to spend time with him the way he needed to be gentled down. But every time I visited her, I made it a point to spend some time with him. I was hoping to make him safe enough for the elderly woman to handle.
Now I am the only one who he has respect for. She gave him to me in gratitude for the work we have done to help her through the years.
I’ve talked myself out of keeping him though. Big John will be all the billy goat I need so I told Eva’s aunt to sell him. He should bring $400 + and I know she can use the cash more than I need another billy. lol

8 Likes

Maybe @BigMike55 is in the market for a fine Billy! Just have to throw some shades on him.

3 Likes

I think we should start @BigMike55 out on something with a little less horsepower.

:rofl:

13 Likes

Training Goat ,lol

6 Likes

I would love to get one of those for my granddaughter! What a representation of her old grandpa! lol

4 Likes

That would look more like this:

IMG_1090

14 Likes

I don’t think @BigMike55 would feel all warm and fuzzy about this guy after he receives this look!
:laughing:

13 Likes

Haha yall crack me up! Those Billy’s can be mean tho no joke! I hate when they get their damn horns stuck in the fence that’s the worst

1 Like

You gotta know that’s true! And getting a pissed off, fighting, goat back through a fence can get a persons hands beat up pretty bad. I tell you though, if there’s something on the other side of that fence that they want to check out, they’ll get their head stuck over and over again. I heard somewhere that goats can be stubborn or something like that. lol
I’ve seen people attach pipes or axe handles … to the horns of some goats that never learn so there’s a cross bar that is too big to get through the fence. They look stupid that way but it works I guess.
Personally, I like to keep an electric fence up on the inside and outside of my field wire fence. Problem solved. And for the smaller ones, in the nursery, I use chain link.

3 Likes

You got that one pretty close! lol
Put a cowboy hat on him and it’s me!
:laughing:

2 Likes

Like a Harley with training wheels. That’s awesome @Hashpants , I love this!

2 Likes

Hey :wave: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, and the rest of the green room gang. Hope everyone had a nice day. :ok_hand::beach_umbrella::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

You as well my friend. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

never know ? i bet :no_mouth: big mike could stare him down.

what is that guys name? looks like he might head butt my ass.he is one tough looking dude.

3 Likes

He’d likely still chase Mike around the yard lmao :rofl:

Especially if mike waked and baked hahaha

5 Likes

His name is Devin. That was the name he had when Eva’s aunt bought him.

4 Likes

thanks for that @MoBilly got to love the critters and their heritage. it important . got to keep family and all the critters connected. :pray:

2 Likes

I’m glad some of you actually like reading about my little homestead. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

rest well and have a great week. was my pleasure to chat with you and everyone of the good OGers.

2 Likes

:v:t4:
Always a pleasure.

2 Likes