MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Hey good evening @MoBilly and the green room crew !!

5 Likes

Good afternoon all or evening whatever lol. @ndnchild did you grow the cap junky from seed?
I noticed at a dispensary here they had cap junky and cap junkie anyone know the difference besides the spelling!

5 Likes

Good night all!

5 Likes

Good night all and @mobilly. And for those who wont see this until morning has anyone ever grown hairy balls?

9 Likes

I’m gonna let this one slide. :crazy_face:

@420noob This cut of Cap Junky was a gifted clone. I look forward to giving her a try. I know the s1’s from @LoveDaAutos were excellent and were my first introduction to the strain. I have high hopes for this one as well! :grinning:

9 Likes

Good Morning brother Mo, & all OG!

6 Likes

Good morning MO and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

6 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @NDNCHILD, @Golfnutt, @420noob, and the rest of the green room crew! :sun_with_face::beach_umbrella::ok_hand::ocean::+1::facepunch::wink::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I got my original Cap Junky from @LoveDaAutos
I loved that plant. Lol. So much so, that I made my own cross with it using Blue Tara pollen.
And my Chunky Junky is incredible weed. I shit you not .

12 Likes

Morning @MoBilly and the rest of ya OG cretins. Have a spiffy day.

3 Likes

Too easy bro! But funny funny funny!
:rofl:

3 Likes

Good morning all!

Yesterday was the first full day and night outside for my GFOG. It went up to 92 degrees. I see no wilting and she’s standing tall. The next couple of days will be in the mid 90’s. I think she’s adjusted to outside but I’m still keeping it in the shade for a few days. After that I think I can say it’s safe to move her into direct sunlight. I didn’t top this one but I still plan to take cuttings so I may just take the top to root out.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

6 Likes

Good morning everybody…hope yall enjoy the day. Had a rough couple of days but I’m back and appreciate you all and life all together

4 Likes

I hope you are doing a lot better. Glad to see you bro.

5 Likes

taking a break from trimming, lol gotta get high…er

6 Likes

I know that this is a forum for growers to gather in friendship. I also know that I might upset someone with what I am about to say but here it is.

The Olympics has always been something I looked forward to viewing. All my life it’s been that way. After the despicable display that the opening ceremony was, I decided that this year I would not be watching the games.
Now, after what I just saw, I will never be watching the Olympics again. That is if they don’t change.

A man, whether or not he identifies as female, should NEVER be allowed to enter a boxing ring against a woman! PERIOD full stop!
The Olympic committee has allowed a man to beat the hell out of a woman! How in the world is this even possible!
If the committee has such little respect for women, and have so little decency as to place a young woman in the position of risking fighting a man or giving up on her lifelong dream, I am DONE with the games!

I’m going to ask you all to do the same thing.

This is not an anti trans thing. People can live their lives as they see fit. This is about common sense and respect for women! Women’s sports is something that has taken a long time in gaining viewers and fans. They’ve accomplished so much. And they have earned their right to be in the spotlight.

I’m pissed. This world makes less sense to me every day.

Please excuse my rant. If I offend anyone, please overlook my honesty and look to the things we can agree with each other on.
:pray:t3:

17 Likes

As my buddy says often lately…”I was born 20 years too late”.

This world we live in is changing… for the worse in my opinion.

7 Likes

Just another reason I don’t watch the Olympics! Agreed completely, my friend.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

3 Likes