MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

It is going to come on slow Mo, it will slowly creep up.

Outta likes lol again!!!

:heart:

Dang. Is this stuff supposed to make me tired? I canā€™t quit yawning! lol

2 Likes

Nope but yawning is a sign you are about to rideā€¦.

1 Like

You have no idea. My favorite place to go. .
Iā€™m pretty stoned right now on Blue Tara. But I wanna see how my brother does with his first time on shrooms. So here I am.

2 Likes

Yessir !!! Iā€™m here for the same reason!!! This is unprecedented shit happening!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Iā€™ll definitely be checking back in 26 minutes.:grin: Have fun Mo! :exploding_head:

Me too moā€¦ lol Johnny got mine earlier and yall got the rest of em hahaha :heart:

My speakers were turned up to about 90%! About blew my ears off!

1 Like
1 Like

No Floyd!!! Too much!!! lol

2 Likes

Haha you gotta love foghat man!

Hereā€™s a good 1 for ya mo

3 Likes

Iā€™m still listening to Floyd. lol

1 Like

Couple years ago. My buddy gave me a tab since I was talking to him about micro dosing. He told me half was a good micro dose. I thought he might be a little off so I only ate a 1/3 of the tab. A fun filled 8 hours ensued :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The other time u had to go to court for my momā€™s estate. Took what should have been a light dose. Hour later sitting in court staring at my hand wondering if anyone could tell :rofl::grin:

2 Likes

Well. I canā€™t say that I hate this. I getā€¦ like extreme definition on the screenā€¦ colors are enhancedā€¦ shit out to the peripheral vision area seem to be fluidā€¦ kindaā€¦

3 Likes

It is just beginning, not to worry it was a light enough dose that you will do just fine.

Yessir!!! Itā€™s sounds like itā€™s getting fun!! Itā€™ll likely increase slightly still a bitā€¦ youā€™ll notice slightly more ā€¦ and things seem to have more depth etcā€¦