MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I still say watch the Pink Floyd video. Haha.

1 Like

This is fun but dang I am so tired right now! lol

1 Like

Lmao!!! I agree :+1: those vids are the best

Thar tiredness shouldnā€™t last I wouldnā€™t thinkā€¦ but u never really know

Thatā€™ll pass! Youā€™ll start feeling lighter in your body and energy

Back in the 60s & 70s LSD was some potent shit! Weā€™d use any eyedropper to drop onto sugar cubes and trip our balls off. Iā€™ve seen mickey mouse coming around the side of a mountain in that little red convertible with the big yellow ballon tires and tried to catch a ride from himā€¦ while I was standing on flat ground in a city. I also saw all of existence hinge and start folding in on itself, crumpling up like a wad of paperā€¦
With Peyote, me and a friend picked/sliced/diced peyote buttons in the high desert for a few days,
then went down to Padre Island and put in a pot over a fire. Dipping up spoonfulls until the ocean
became solid and the dunes became fluid. We walked out on the water and stood there watching
the dunes roll in, lol Shrooms are nothing like that just tracks smears, strobes, etc and
everything was funny.
I was in New Orleans for the whole Mardi Gras party ( about 1.5 months)back around '75 selling acid
and tripped for so many days straight, (over 30-40) when I went to leave N.O. I got in my car at the parking garageā€¦ all I could do was sit there and look at the dashboard. Iā€™d forgot how to drive (Iā€™m pretty sure I was still high as hell!) So left it and caught a plane to Phoenix.
There were many good trips and not very many bad. But never tripped on shrooms, other than the Psilocybin,
THOSE I did trip on! lol Never did get my hands on em but a few times over the years.

4 Likes

Me thinks you may have done this beforeā€¦, :joy:

Damn johnny that sounds like a hell of a time brother Holy shit hahahahaha

1 Like

I hope that tiredness goes away or Iā€™m gonna find out what dreaming on shrooms is like. lol

2 Likes

Me thinks your correct :rofl::rofl:

Lol r u sitting? I think you should try getting around a littleā€¦ just maybe go outside and see the goatsā€¦ and come back inside again

Damn oj those sound so damn smooth brother!

The tired part should fade broā€¦ā€¦

Yep. Itā€™s feeding time anyway. Iā€™ll be back in a bit. :slight_smile:

I betā€¦ anythingā€¦ that the energy hits while u do that

We shall see.
:crossed_fingers:t5:

1 Like

Try clicking on this;

1 Like

Well at least he got off on the shrooms. After trying two other times and nothing I was afraid he wouldnā€™t feel anything.

3 Likes

The feeding is going to be very cool. When Iā€™m on them how light my body feels is always cool

Iā€™ve never done peyote. I would like to experience that at some point. Wink wink :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I hated peyote, wasnā€™t for meā€¦ā€¦

1 Like