MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Had many a good trip to that album :cd: played over and over! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Iā€™m outa :heart::heart::heart::disappointed:. Have a great time with this.

1 Like

Well Mike at least you know what I grew isnā€™t crapā€¦. Though it grew in crap.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking the only thing better would be if you were here with Blondie bending them strings till just under snappage!

1 Like

You know me well brother.

What kinda stuff do you play? @BigMike55

Blues and Rock. I can follow along with chords and stuff on most types of music. I just need a few runs to get the chord progression in my head.

Well folks Iā€™m out you all have a great eveningā€¦.
Mo enjoy the ride my friend!!!

2 Likes

Have a good night gromigo!!

1 Like

What sort of rock?

This is Blondie that he mentioned.

7 Likes

Thank you again brother!!!

3 Likes

Oh i saw her beforeā€¦ she is 1 of a kind broā€¦ that Starburst pattern is insane! Itā€™s 1 of the most beautiful wood pattern guitars I have ever seen in a regular dudes possession lolā€¦ unless you are a superstarā€¦ what u guys think? Is mikey a superstar and just hidin it??

1 Like

Tony Rice is a shroom head. Just sayingā€¦

Yeah. Iā€™m a Legend in My Own Mind.

So what kinda rock can u get down with? U got an electric? Maybe we can jam broā€¦

Iā€™ve been privileged enough to say I have played Blondie. Thereā€™s not many I would consider trading my Taylor for that girl comes close.

2 Likes

Ainā€™t we all!! lol

1 Like

Classic rock. Nothing too heavy. Mostly a blues junkie.
Heres my best two electics.

7 Likes

I love guitarsā€¦ they are so unique all of the different onesā€¦ each create a different soundā€¦ so coolā€¦

Same with drumsā€¦ the choices of wood and companyā€¦ all makes a differenceā€¦ I like DW when it comes to drumsā€¦ and sonorā€¦ and old ludwigs

1 Like