MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I came on this morning to 68 posts on Mo thread, lol It looks like he had a damn good time!

3 Likes

I always am bro, sometimes I feel like playing other times not so much……
Have a lot to do this morning though. Taking down my HPS lights and putting up some more Spiderfarmer 4000’s I bought yesterday to make things cheaper.

4 Likes

lol if that like disappears, here ya go! :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

So ya gonna have bit of fun playing around in your grow! lol Cutting electric bill down is also fun!

4 Likes

Ok off to get things done, see ya in a bit……

2 Likes

Morning everyone. I bet ol’ Mo will be sleeping in today. He had the time of his life last night. Poor goats gotta wait a while for breakfast.

5 Likes

Good morning @Terpsnpurps @HighTilliDie @Oldjoints @Greenfingers @JohnnyPotseed and @BigMike55 !
My goats don’t have to wait. I’m up and feeling clear headed and ready to “try to take over the world”! In my best Brain voice. lol
I have to say though that was some top notch fun. It was a liberating experience if you know what I mean. Danged old fingers were not hurting the least little bit while I was picking that old guitar.
Seriously though, thanks everyone for sticking around last night. You all made the experience all the more enjoyable.
:pray:t4:

14 Likes

lol So glad to hear it was a good ‘trip’ ya took, my friend!

1 Like

Read my post #1219 lol
Can you remember them?

1 Like

I have to admit that was more enjoyable than I had any idea. Glad I didn’t go overboard though. There was a moment around 10:30 or so that got a little intense but only just.

3 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyones coffee is deliciously smooth and strong!

We’re cookin tonight, just keep on tokin
Smokin! :metal:

4 Likes

Good morning Mo. Sounds like you had a fun evening. It has been a while since I’ve done anything like that. I’m glad you enjoyed the ride.

3 Likes

Morning @Golfnutt
It was fun. lol
I still have a little left so I may do that next weekend.

3 Likes

Weigh it first, just don’t gobble down what’s left or you may think you ARE a goat.

4 Likes

LOL
What is left is less than what I ate last night. I probably ate ~60% of what was in that bag.
:laughing:

I definitely need to buy some new, better scales.

1 Like

Don’t let looks fool you, weight is what is important and a better tell of how potent your dose will be. Some of those shrooms may have been more dehydrated than others and water is the heavy pert of it all.

2 Likes

Very good point. Thanks. That could have been bad. Eva just told me she weighed the leftovers and they outweigh what I took.

2 Likes

If you want to check your scale, use a dollar bill, they weigh exactly a gram. That will tell you if it’s off or not.

2 Likes

I used to use a nickel to check my scale as that weighs 5 g

3 Likes